Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spiral Stairs

Hi Guys! I love how you the Sims 4 is turning out and really appreciate your hard work. But i think it will be better if you can add spiral stairs it wil make it more better. Thanks for everything love you guys bye.

Comments

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Yes! I've wanted these for ages, and maybe also square/rectangular staircases?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited June 2016
    Yep me too, have been asking for these since day one! Spiral staircases would totally rock!

*that and those 'triangle' shaped windows so I could finally build a real mid-century modern home!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    OliiveSimsOliiveSims Posts: 73 Member
    I hope they add spiral stair cases soon. I used them all the time in sims 3 because they save so much room !
  • Options
    ZuckerschockZuckerschock Posts: 28 Member
    Yes please, LETS GO SPIRAL!!
  • Options
    glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    we really do desperately need more stairs.

i want spiral stairs, Lstairs, Ustairs and ladders!
    simming on through.
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    edited June 2016
    I agree. We need spiral stairs.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    glorifica wrote: »
    we really do desperately need more stairs.

i want spiral stairs, Lstairs, Ustairs and ladders!

I really want L stairs too.
  • Options
    KAYLANDAKAYLANDA Posts: 19 Member
    I would love spiral stairs! They add a nice touch and don't take up so much space. Same thing with ladders. I've been wanting to build a loft room but I can't because we don't have ladders.
  • Options
    JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    Me, too.

For now, CC spiral stairs, will do. Of course, they're not functional, but I just teleport my sims anyway because the whole mundane-ness of slowly walking up and down stairs is overrated :D
  • Options
    Eternos101Eternos101 Posts: 15 Member
    I agree with this concept, adding spiral stairs, even as a patch, would be a relief; spiral stairs would be good for saving space on a lot, for starters. Another thing, the stairs can be good for the environment of a lot as well. Just saying.
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    and also, DIAGONAL STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited July 2016
    huh, i thought that spirals were already in ts4. i must be thinking of ts3.
    Post edited by Bagoas77 on
  • Options
    dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    I miss kids and the kid at heart sliding down the the spiral cases. That was so fun to watch.
  • Options
    AmyDamesAmyDames Posts: 353 Member
    Judging by an interesting new glitch in my game they or diagonal staircases are coming. My sims adults had been kneeling randomly for so long before kids stuff came out. Now they kneel to watch the puppet shows.
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    AmyDames wrote: »
    Judging by an interesting new glitch in my game they or diagonal staircases are coming. My sims adults had been kneeling randomly for so long before kids stuff came out. Now they kneel to watch the puppet shows.

how do u figure that? we get new stairs bc they are kneeling? pls explain
  • Options
    JCBentonJCBenton Posts: 3 New Member
    I've loved spiral stairs since Sims 1 (I think it was an option, there?) however I think curved staircases should be taken into consideration, too.
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    I would find Spiral Staircases useful in many of my houses. They would save a lot of space. :)
  • Options
    Zorna_Zorna_ Posts: 34 Member
    Spiral staircases are so great for small houses!
    I'd also love to see curved staircases