Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims can get food poisoning

Just saw this mentioned on Twitter but they won't die

Comments

• Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member

Omg, love it!! Thanks for sharing this tweet!!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

@SimGuruNinja what will even make our sims die in this game? :p I feel like the reaper doesn't even have a proper job anymore, is he even paid at this point?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Haha this is awesome!
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Sad that it can't kill them... >:)
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

lol
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Lol yeah I was hoping for a slight chance of death. We need more of that
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    What about choking? That is a common restaurant hazard so I hope they added it lol
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    lol...poor sims! I will try to avoid any dive restaurants. ( or maybe not)
  • Options
    AlyssatjjeeAlyssatjjee Posts: 105 Member
    @catloverplayer, Thanks for sharing this tweet :) I was wondering this too.
    Origin ID: Alyssatjjee
    May you always do what you are afraid to do
  • Options
    Smidgieroo3Smidgieroo3 Posts: 457 Member
    This is so cool! Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Makes two major game additions in a row that have shipped without a new death. Food poisoning would be entertaining, as would be the existing illness system from GTW, if they actually had an effect on your sims instead of just being a temporary moodlet. Lame.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Yeah. They also said it during the live stream. I wish they would have a new death type. Table proposals would be perfect for a new death type. Your sim could slip a ring into their partners drink and there would be a chance that the person would come and die. :naughty:
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Totally a bummer that they can't die from it, but a great addition to the game nonetheless.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

@SimGuruNinja what will even make our sims die in this game? :p I feel like the reaper doesn't even have a proper job anymore, is he even paid at this point?

I'd like to know the answer too cause in my game Grimmy prefers to hang out at my sims bakery and buy all of the cupcakes. Not complaining though cause it's good for business :p
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    Yeah. They also said it during the live stream. I wish they would have a new death type. Table proposals would be perfect for a new death type. Your sim could slip a ring into their partners drink and there would be a chance that the person would come and die. :naughty:

Rofl!!! Death by engagement ring. HAHAHA Love this!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    That's awesome, but someone needs to mod it just like they did the simray, so the sims can die. I need more death and destruction in my game, mwahahaha.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »

:/ Erm ... okay then. I think I either read this wrong or need to get my mind out the gutter.

• Options
    DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    I'm very happy that there will be no deaths from food poisoning. I wonder how sims will be able to treat this illness? They can't go to the hospital, wonder if they'll be able to order medicine via the computer or just drink some tea to feel better?
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I wouldn't have minded if there was a chance of death because sims in this game have it too easy. >:)
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    They get a moodlet #Survived Food Poisoning# afterwards, which led me here, because I searched whether they could actually die from it. Would be an awful way to die. It would have been fun if it were an option :P
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Too bad you can't poison someone's food on purpose. Maybe with the mischief trait.