Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Inventory Sorting

MooniMooni Posts: 3 New Member
Hi
After playing science career and gathering so much stuff, rocks, fruits, food etc. During work I was asked to upgrade my sim ray, which took ages to find in the clutter. So I got a flashing bulb on my head! why not have a sorted inventory, something with like categories or tabs that will separate stuff so we can find them easily.

Comments

• Options
    CoffeegirlCoffeegirl Posts: 1 New Member
    Omg I thought I was being so original when I was lying in bed last night and had the exact same idea! This is a great idea. I would love tabs for each kind of item. Like for example a tab for gems and rocks, one for food pictures, one for fruits, vegetables and flowers, one for miscellaneous items like food plates and drinks that have gone into the inventory for some reason, one for pictures... etc.

And it should be so that the tabs only appear when the game registers the given item.

I see that this post was made in april 2015, but hopefully now people will open their eyes to this topic. :)
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    That was me commenting btw. Coffeegirl is my other account on Origin. No idea why i was logged in as that, as i never am.
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I actually rather have an inventory limit, Not really a fan of Infinite Pockets.

But if for inventory Sorting I would like Slots.
    and I can rearrange things to things I'd like to keep up top.

Also For refrigerators, Chests and Bookcases. I don't like that they're Infinite and mirroring objects.

I wanted to keep potions and drinks in one refrigerator in the Pantry in the basement, and then Food, Fruits, Herbs, and Vegetables in the kitchen Refrigerator upstairs. little did I know I wasted my time because everything was randomized next time I opened it up.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    @MasonGamer That's a great idea! I love it!

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

• Options
    NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    Everyone is asking for this. Inventory is some thing that they really need to improve. Because is a pain. We should be able to sort and organize the inventory. Also is a pain when you want to give to other sim from your inventory because you can only give 1item per time. So if I want to give them 10 itens I need to give them 1 by 1 and is really a pain.
  • Options
    NADYSOPHIE wrote: »
    Everyone is asking for this. Inventory is some thing that they really need to improve. Because is a pain. We should be able to sort and organize the inventory. Also is a pain when you want to give to other sim from your inventory because you can only give 1item per time. So if I want to give them 10 itens I need to give them 1 by 1 and is really a pain.

Actually they have already fixed that. I'm able to give the whole stack to another sim by just dragging the whole stack over to them.