Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

wow my first thread. coolerz

lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
when im out with a sim, and then return to my house, all the other sims are still up and their needs are the same as when i left.

example: 1 sim is really tired when i leave in afternoon. I return in the middle of the night, the sim is still up and their energy bar is the same as it was.

its really annoying when i return late and 4+ members of household is up in the middle of the night. not realistic

is this suppose to happen? i thought we got past the "time standing still" thing from sims 2. :/

Post edited by lejoninna on

Comments

• Options
    GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    edited June 2016
    Are you directing what the sims at home do? There's options like "take care of self" or build skill.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    nothing
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Where does one find the "take care of self" option?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    @BabySquare when ur out, on the greyed out sims there is a crooked Arrow, u click it and lots of options come up
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    @lejoninna Thank you :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    lejoninna wrote: »
    yea i know, it's always on "take care of self" :/ so i dont undersand the probelm

Sorry, I have no idea why it be doing that then. Do you have mods?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    nope, no mods or cc. so do ur sims usually go to sleep on their own?? :open_mouth:
  • Options
    lejoninna wrote: »
    nope, no mods or cc. so do ur sims usually go to sleep on their own?? :open_mouth:

When my sim comes home they're usually in bed or going to bed if it's late at night.
  • Options
    emluckysunshineemluckysunshine Posts: 58 Member
    I use to have this problem, even though it says "care for self" they weren't. I figured out that while I'm away with 1 sim, if I click "care for self" even though it already says it, it usually fixes the problem. I will actually see their needs move up while I'm not with them. But, you have to actually click it. It works for me, so hopefully it will for you too. It's worth a try. If you have already clicked that option, & it's still happening, then you may have a bug. Hope this helps you!!