Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is terrible! Bugs, a lot of annoying bugs!

I have been played in Dine Out for 7 hours and i noticed two the worst bugs in this pack! DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS FIX IT AT FIRST AND THEN SELL!!!

1)
When it gets a lot of visitors to the restaurant , so it becomes more than ready meals . But the waitress for some reason, sometimes in such cases simply stand still and do not want to take the order, and then restart the game order is reset .

2)
It's just a unique case ! My Sim twisted affair with a waitress and then somehow all the employees resigned , in which I put a bunch of Simoleons !

Comments

• Options
    GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    *Sigh* Like usually, bugs and more bugs. Why do the Sims games have so many bugs :|
  • Options
    SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    I had some girl with a club symbol on her head come in...stood by the podium forever to be seated. I am guessing a club event was being created, but the other people did not come. She then wandered all around talking to everyone, holding up the waiters and bartender. She even took people's food. My sim's food never came. 5 hours and the waiters dropped all the other sims' food at every table, so it ALL had to be remade. Took forever.

With some tweaks maybe I can make the layout better, the waiters better trained, but it wasn't fun. I will have to try again later.
  • Options
    Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    I am having the same problem, I wish we had the ability to have them take orders. Its really annoying when your tables are full and your waiters are just standing there like they have nothing to do :|
  • Options
    SkosalgSkosalg Posts: 165 Member
    I had some girl with a club symbol on her head come in...stood by the podium forever to be seated. I am guessing a club event was being created, but the other people did not come. She then wandered all around talking to everyone, holding up the waiters and bartender. She even took people's food. My sim's food never came. 5 hours and the waiters dropped all the other sims' food at every table, so it ALL had to be remade. Took forever.

With some tweaks maybe I can make the layout better, the waiters better trained, but it wasn't fun. I will have to try again later.

This made me laugh. Imagine that happening in real life. Lmao.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I had some girl with a club symbol on her head come in...stood by the podium forever to be seated. I am guessing a club event was being created, but the other people did not come. She then wandered all around talking to everyone, holding up the waiters and bartender. She even took people's food.

Sounds like Meg.

meg_griffin__family_guy__10_by_frasier_and_niles-d93fq4w.jpg

• Options
    emluckysunshineemluckysunshine Posts: 58 Member
    QDog wrote: »
    I had some girl with a club symbol on her head come in...stood by the podium forever to be seated. I am guessing a club event was being created, but the other people did not come. She then wandered all around talking to everyone, holding up the waiters and bartender. She even took people's food.

Sounds like Meg.

meg_griffin__family_guy__10_by_frasier_and_niles-d93fq4w.jpg

LOLOL!! Yes, it does!! Spot on!! :D

To OP, I'm sorry you're having issues. I finally got to sit down last night & play for awhile & didn't experience that, but hopefully it will be looked into & fixed.
  • Options
    LunariusMoonLunariusMoon Posts: 11 New Member
    From this post it seems i need to take a break from Dine out for a few days or a week, just so these bugs get fixed up. i really dont want to work hard on something to have it "bug out" on me, not taking the chance. Bugs ruin alot of games for me, but it did just came out so ill be back definitely. Good luck all, hope it works out!