Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well What do you think?

Now that it is out and there has been time for you to play it, what do you think? I actually didn't want it but I like the stuff. I also like to have my sims go out to eat, and I have enjoyed building places for them to do so. But I have to say, the one thing I am very disappointed in is the order system. If you don't order for the other sim, they leave the table mad (at least that's what happened several times with several different playables) In TS2 they gave a hint as to what they wanted...how does you sim know if there is no hint? Othere then that, so far I like the system. What do you think?
7FXGVZ1.jpg?1

Comments

• Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    I do not have dine out yet (I may Buy it )
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    I do not have dine out yet (I may Buy it )

I just took another sim and the food was lousy...I like that you can let the chef know...hope you can get it soon, so far I really think this is the best they have done for restaurant pkg.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    what about adding food fight in game?
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I do not have it yet, I am waiting to get it on Amazon, wish they would put it up today, Excited with all the pictures and post.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I saw some videos yesterday i I liked the new buil&buy stuff. And im not easy to please, since i dont like 90% of what ts4 has to offer when it comes to objects. The new objects i saw where realistic looking, useful and could be used in so many ways. The new fish tanks are great, the glass on lower walls, the new lighting where you can use a skylight above your sims dining! Also the new wallpapers from bricks look nice.

I dont know much about the gameplay itself, cause i didnt have time to check that out, but from a few reviews i already noticed some very annoying bugs.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I'm really, really enjoying it. :smiley: If anyone is still unsure whether they want to get it, you can check out my super mini review/guide here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/889703/dine-out-mini-game-guide-review
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited June 2016
    Um... I really have not enjoyed running a restaurant myself. It is a serious full time job, and the sim who runs it won't have much time for anything else which is true to life I suppose. I have enjoyed having my sims go out to eat at them though.
    Post edited by shellbeme on
  • Options
    does any pre made restaurant come with it?
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member

Several :)
  • Options
    damagedlostbrokendamagedlostbroken Posts: 293 Member
    I'm liking it so far, (I only had my Sim go eat and to look at everything that came with it. I also plopped down all the restaurants in Newcrest). The items that came with the pack are neat, they have some really cool new light fixtures. The premade restaurants are fantastic in my opinion, they are all unique and beautiful. The new lighting looks great as well. I'm not sure if I ordered the food correctly though. I ordered an entire meal, (drink, appetizer, main course and dessert), and my Sim only got her drink and dessert. I took this as you have to order things separately, though again, I'm not sure if that's how it works. I hope you continue on with it and find other things you like!
  • Options
    ashleeloveslloydashleeloveslloyd Posts: 50 Member
    Loving it so far! -- the only problem is that I want all of the lots! I may have to rid of some of my houses in Newcrest (sob) to make room for them.
  • Options
    AFerrari0908AFerrari0908 Posts: 65 Member
    It's good to see that people are liking it so far. I wasn't 100% sure if I should buy it right away but I might have to!
    I have a let's play series that I have in mind specifically for this pack so I might get it soon
    Gallery: AFerrari0908
    Youtube: ButtonBudds
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member

Yes several nice ones. There are many nice ones in the gallery also.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    I love it so far. I've been wanting restaurants like this since Sims 2. I love the menu of different foods and drinks and the lighting update makes the pack look even better.