Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DAE think The Sims 4 needs a new Executive Producer?

I don't mean to 'stir the pot' (not a Dine Out pun) but has Rachel Franklin ever played ANY of the Sims games prior to working on the Sims 4? Yes, I understand she's trying to take the franchise to a whole new level but quite frankly this is getting a bit ridiculous. Remember the surveys that were sent out to random Simmers regarding what expansions and stuff packs they'd like to see? Well, I find it hard to believe that the content they've released so far was top voted, (Although, I can see it for GTW), but other than that, it seems like they disregarded what the fans wanted and went with what they *thought* we wanted.

I'm not saying the Sims 4 is the worse game on the market but I honestly feel that Rachel has no idea what she's doing and should be replaced by someone who's been with/worked on the game since the beginning. I know you can't please the people all the time, but at least, listen to your fans!

For those that aren't familiar with the survey, here's a quick link.

I'm not looking to start an argument or a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I just want honest (unbiased) opinions from other Simmers.
double_facepalm.jpg
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    (dae... dae... dae...)(Google here I come)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited May 2016
    In my opinion, as long as they aren't attempting to intentionally sink their own project then there shouldn't be any reason to evaluate the work of or defame publishing executives or product developers since those who are intelligent enough to comprehend the origins of the product will direct any related projects in a manner which is appropriate for the current state of the industry. Establishment of a new foundation should be viewed as positive progress.
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    SimStaffBethelleSimStaffBethelle Posts: 1,748 SimGuru (retired)
    Our forum is not a venue for insulting anyone, including EA employees. This thread is being closed.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top