Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods

egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
Any mods you would recommend to make family play more realistic?

Comments

• Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    !?

Of all the games, this one is the most real. What are you looking for?
  • Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    I know! Maybe just better graphics... I guess just to make it as real as possible.
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    You mean like CC for more realistic graphics?

There are tons of sites dedicated to improving the graphics. Heck, you can make it look more realistic or look more cartoony like TS4. I've seen both.

A great place to start is Tumblr. Just do a search for TS2 downloads. And you can also do a google search for the sims 2 4t2 or 3t2 and that will give you conversions from TS4 and TS3 (there are a lot). I've seen a girl's game and I couldn't tell if it was TS3 or TS4 because the items and graphics looked that good...turned out to be TS2. LOL

As for family play, well, I can certainly help with that as that is the most important feature for me. What exactly would you like the game to do? I have a mod that allows mothers to nurse their infants, sims sit on the floor if there isn't enough seats to watch tv, they each have their own assigned desk for homework, they can claim their own beds, the kids gain skills while playing with toybox toys or playing with each other, etc. Just let me know what you are looking for and I will help you find it. And maybe I will be interested in it, too, if it isn't yet created.