Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Moments With Jasmine!

Honestly I wish Jasmine would have stuck around as despite my opposition to temporary game play such as the spring challenge of 2016 she was fun to have around and I just loved her look. I considered trying to re-create her in create a sim but I'm about as good as re-creating a pre-made Sim as a dog is good at making a Sunday night macaroni dinner. Oh well at least I have the memories and ended up doing the challenge anyway which lead to very awkward interactions...so Simmers did you complete the challenge? Share photos of your Jasmine/Garden photos if you like. I would love to see how their growfruit/gardens turned out!

0tmhzmK.png

oDan823.png

bXmBOON.png

0h6GAug.png

WK0gjlK.png

K4gQjoh.png

1I85XTs.png

mTT51E0.png

Comments

• Options
    lyralyra Posts: 420 Member
    Poor Jasmine! She looks happy in some photos and shocked in others. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    She is on the gallery.
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    @lyra No problem! I enjoyed having my Sim strut around in the "censorship" to get his grow fruit and see different reactions from her lol
  • Options
    @simmey1 Wow really! Thank you for telling me that I had no idea. I'm gonna check that out! Thanks again!
  • Options
    Sasquatch_01Sasquatch_01 Posts: 538 Member
    Just edit her in CAS then export or add her to a household and save the household.
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    Why is your sim running around naked!
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I just love the mailwoman in the last picture looking at him like 'Ooh... :* '
  • Options
    @mrswoo5 He's naked everywhere he goes! Granite Falls, his home, the garden, the club, a nudist with no shame! I kind of do it for laughs but I love that feature regardless!
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    @mrswoo5 He's naked everywhere he goes! Granite Falls, his home, the garden, the club, a nudist with no shame! I kind of do it for laughs but I love that feature regardless!

Nice I like it ;)
  • Options
    @mrswoo5 Thanks :)
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    chenmn123 wrote: »
    I just love the mailwoman in the last picture looking at him like 'Ooh... :* '

I saw that too and thought it was pretty funny. Don't blame her in least, either. His sim is a looker.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    @DegrassiGen your welcome :)
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    The naked gardener... that should be a 'thing'. :D
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    @NZsimm3r It is a thing with my Sim "Laxative Squirt-Juicer". Laxative never gardens with his clothes on that's why he's naked around Jasmine cause he's there to get fertilizer and grow fruits from her.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Zerbu might make a mod to keep her and the challenge around full time
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    @NZsimm3r It is a thing with my Sim "Laxative Squirt-Juicer". Laxative never gardens with his clothes on that's why he's naked around Jasmine cause he's there to get fertilizer and grow fruits from her.

omg that name! lol Yr sims gorgeous, even better he's au natural. o:)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    @NZsimm3r Thanks Simmer! That's the one thing I've always agreed with others that I'm good at making gorgeous Sims. I milk the nude clothing option to it's last drop! I was so excited when they put that in cause I wanted that since Sims 3!
  • Options
    Vidal98Vidal98 Posts: 101 Member
    Oh wow I love how your Sim just stared at her in the 6th picture :D
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    simmey1 wrote: »
    She is on the gallery.
    But is she playable? I saved three of them to my game. They can't interact with anyone.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    "to get his growfruit".... lol
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You should give him a fat, bald roommate who walks around nude, too. See if the looks they get are different.
  • Options

simmey1 wrote: »
    She is on the gallery.
    But is she playable? I saved three of them to my game. They can't interact with anyone.

Yes, but as a regular sim you control. She just looks exactly the same. Not sure about skills I haven't played her or checked.

• Options
    pallies1pallies1 Posts: 326 Member
    I discovered that Jasmine became once of the unplayed household townies in my game a few days ago, but under another household name. When I went into CAS to edit her I had to set a name for her since she didn't have non.

Have any of you guys found Jasmine added to your townie households?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    She's still in my sim's relationship panel. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif