Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My 'Skill Building' Building- XD

AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
I finally created a building with rooms for all the skill items to complete hobbies with. It's pretty big, and only one story since I haven't unlocked the ability to create multi-story houses yet. I still consider it a WIP since I haven't filled up all the fashion designer stations, and I haven't even began to start on the woodworking skill yet. :D

An overview of the building.
RGAaOpC.jpg

Here's the chocolatier area, I have 3 of them at lvl 3 (almost at 4), and one of them at lvl 2 (almost 3).
2SiTcQq.jpg

Then there's the bedroom area and the woodworking stations, which are noticeably empty, lol.XbzCpiM.jpg

Next there's the kitchen, where I constantly have sims making the 1 minute dish so I can rack up on the LP. ;)E2AMP9F.jpg

And lastly there's the fashion design room, I currently only have 2 sims working on the hobby and its going very slow. Only have 1 set completed out of 4.
nDhPKoX.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Lookin' good, Astro! :)
  • Options
    Thank you. :)
  • Options
    SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    Oh wow... you've got it all worked out there! Talk about efficiency, Astro!
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
  • Options
    Thanks! :D
  • Options
    OliverSimOliverSim Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you for sharing this idea, Astro. I just made a similar building in my town.