Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tropical Locations and nautical themed items are missing from The Sims 4

We've gotten 5 worlds and 1 destination location and not one of them is a tropical location. When I think tropical location I think of places like Twikki Island,Sunlit Tides,Isla Paradiso or Roaring Heights. Also it's hard to create a beach house without nautical themed items,furniture etc.

Please Maxis add a tropical location and nautical themed stuff soon. With Summer coming on I more then ever want to send my sims on a tropical vacation complete with resorts.

Comments

• Options
    Emmely_BettineEmmely_Bettine Posts: 102 Member
    Maybe it'll come in a vacation pack later. But yes, I need more tropical destinations for my sims to live or travel to.
    "Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them." - Sherlock
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    Captains styled looks with captain hats, and Sailor styled looks with sailor hats, and I don't mean the pirate styled looks from spooky stuff, although that is still an super old school nautical themed outfits!
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    We're absolutely on the same page! I'd love a tropical destination and twikki style build/buy.

I'd really like a nautical themed stuff pack too, some rope fences, deck furniture and lounge chairs, and nice decorative objects like life preserver rings and decorative shells and lighthouses, etc. Not too sure what the gameplay objects could be... beach towels, deck-chairs, hammocks, etc? Maybe a sand box for kids to play in. Oooh! Volleyball! Or the wave station?

*makes pleading kitty-cat eyes at @SimGuruGraham/@SimGuruSemedi and posts a cute pic for good measure*

enhanced-buzz-16080-1293483654-24.jpg