Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 wedding?

I am quite new to sims. But I wanted to know if I wanted to have a wedding at.. say the the beach, would there be an arch? what would I do to keep the guests entertained? What would happen? I just want my sims to have a good proper wedding.

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2016
    You edit the lot to your liking before the wedding like if you rent out a venue also.The guests like food and music.You need to place the arch yourself some simmers like making venues in their towns already set up.Some guests like food more then others :D had Odessa Cross from Barnacle Bay eat the whole time and she got really big.Was so fun though everybody had a good time.My advice is to build a cool venue or ask some simmers who made really good ones.Some have CC some not just ask in advance your preference.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CaelemCaelem Posts: 75 Member
    > @CravenLestat said:
    > You edit the lot to your liking before the wedding like if you rent out a venue also.The guests like food and music.You need to place the arch yourself some simmers like making venues in their towns already set up.Some guests like food more then others :D had Odessa Cross from Barnacle Bay eat the whole time and she got really big.Was so fun though everybody had a good time.My advice is to build a cool venue or ask some simmers who made really good ones.Some have CC some not just ask in advance your preference.
    I'm on the PS3, could I do that?
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2016
    Oh i don't know,sorry was talking about the PC version. :( There are people who play that though.Mention it in your topic,edit your topic and put Sims 3 on PS3 wedding help etc.Sorry I couldnt help you.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CaelemCaelem Posts: 75 Member
    Also, my sim is in the athletic career. does he have to play every match? Cus if he doesn't, theres no time for the wedding.