Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Final exams at 2:00 am.

taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
I love playing University. My sim was have a great time at a party, I wasn't paying attention to the time and all of a sudden she has to go take her final exams at 2 in the morning. Imagine if this happened in real life. I would have failed miserably in college. :D

Comments

• Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    No kidding! I've had exams at 8am on Saturdays irl the last few semesters. 2am would be brutal.
    I guess they didn't think of set times for that like they did with ts3uni.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Yeah! I know what you mean. XD
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Because of this. I use realistic exams. Think I got it from MATY. Don't recall the exact name of the mod. But it reschedules the 2am exam to 8am the next day.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    Because of this. I use realistic exams. Think I got it from MATY. Don't recall the exact name of the mod. But it reschedules the 2am exam to 8am the next day.

I downloaded the directors cut and sifted through it and that was one that I kept. But then when I played they stopped getting notifications about when to go to class and I play very large 16 YA households...and there's no way to keep track of all the different majors classtimes.
    I don't know if that mod or something else caused it but when I got rid of it it was back to normal.
    So I can tolerate late-night final exams.
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    I am not a fan of using mods in Sims games and prefer to use strategy.
    "Remember the clock is still ticking when students attend college community lots!" :)
    Try working out how much time to spend on college community lots over the three days of term, so that the final exam is at a reasonable hour.
    Sims2 students don't need to be at home to attend the final exam - if they are on a College community lot, they get the message to attend.
    At Graduation time though, the student Sim needs to be at home because I remember my Sim being at the Secret Society house and the message came to return in order to graduate.
    Back to the original post by taffy550, in real life it would be an absolute nightmare! :)