Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just one thing I've always wanted...

Why can't we paint our sims nails? lol... You'd think in the sim 4 we could have added this option, lol

Comments

• Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    There was CC for that in the Sims 3. It was based off the gloves, and toenails were based off the socks. Don't know if there's CC for that for TS4, though.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    There are actually alot of very pretty painted nails out there.I love them myself.
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims4/search/nails/
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    i think we'll get it eventually.. the supernatural pack in one of those old surveys mentioned it.
    Added Customization: Customize your Sims’ appearances in new ways by adjusting their fingernails and fangs, editing their tattoos, and customizing visual effects that your Sims get to bask in.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    PandaSpiritPandaSpirit Posts: 127 Member
    > @BOY said:
    > i think we'll get it eventually.. the supernatural pack in one of those old surveys mentioned it.
    > Added Customization: Customize your Sims’ appearances in new ways by adjusting their fingernails and fangs, editing their tattoos, and customizing visual effects that your Sims get to bask in.

Oh I hope so!! It could be a little interactive box with a bunch of nail polishes, you'd click it and it would say "Style Nails"! All the sleepover possibilities!
    445.png
    The best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time.
    One with a collar turtle neck!!! That's the kind!!