Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I be just friends with a sim if they are love birds?

Hi I have a sim and she is love birds with Bob Pancakes I didn't do this she did it herself when I was with her future lover now Bob Pancakes keep calling her how can I be friends with him only is there a nice way or so to do this?

Comments

• Options
    AmyDamesAmyDames Posts: 353 Member
    Have him come over and use the mean interaction "give cold shoulder" until the pink bar goes slightly to red then have your sim apologise and tell a few jokes or friendly interactions. Currently no way to let poor Bob down easy.
  • Options
    cou2790cou2790 Posts: 698 Member
    Oh okay I was thinking that but I didn't know what cold shoulder do thanks!
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    The cold shoulder option works...I totally wish there was the "just be friends" option as it was in ts3.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    If you don't want to go the full on negative route if you stop doing any romantic interactions and only do friendly ones the pink bar will go down on its own and will eventually disappear. It will take longer of course.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Yeah that would be awesome if they had that on there.Bob is still calling her but I'm ignoring him.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,473 Member
    edited February 2016
    There is a mod that can eliminate the pink bar but I forgot what it s called.

One of Zerbu's mods.
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Poor Bob.
  • Options
    Oh okay thanks
  • Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    Does the lovebird title mean they are cheating on who they are with or just that they had a relationship/love interactions with them in the past? I always get confused and think my sims have several relationships going at once. haha.
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    HeyHeyy wrote: »
    Does the lovebird title mean they are cheating on who they are with or just that they had a relationship/love interactions with them in the past? I always get confused and think my sims have several relationships going at once. haha.

It usually goes
    Romantic Interest--->Lovebirds-->Sweethearts (with 50% friendship)-->Soulmates (with "good friend" status + higher friendship; OR if any time in the past this relationship was set as so--- meaning even if you breakup it'll still say soulmates if you were at one point good friends+ with high romance with said sim) Which makes as much sense to me as Einstein's Theory of Relativity.
    Hopefully it's a bug that'll be fixed one day.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,473 Member
    HeyHeyy wrote: »

Normally it means their cheating. Lovebird relationships are usually all of a sudden.