Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't get extra worlds and some other stuff to install

I'm trying to install Monte Vista, Hidden Springs, Barnacle Bay, Riverview, sizzle baby pro deep fryer and a couple houses I downloaded to install, but all I get is a black box after I click install. I've rebooted my computer I've shut down my computer but nothing is helping! Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Options
    sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    @Honeydew Are you selecting all the things you mentioned and trying to install them together?
    If so, try selecting and installing them one at a time. The launcher doesn't like large installs very much.
    You can get away with a few single objects (like the fryer, for example) being installed together but if the total size of the install is more than a couple of a hundred MB then it borks.
    Particularly the worlds should be installed individually.
  • Options
    HoneydewHoneydew Posts: 520 Member
    still nothing is working not even with sims I've downloaded from my studio that I've created myself and clothes from the store that I downloaded. I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall all my games but if I have to I will cause I don't know what else to do cause I have been installing things one at a time and I'm getting really frustrated. O_O