Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I really like about the Sims 4!

OncerFan4LifeOncerFan4Life Posts: 125 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I love it that I can leave the room for about 5 minutes and The Sim will just go on and do what they do. I have even noticed when I am just sitting doing something away from the computer and I will look back and see the little hunger thing or sleep bar go down and the sim will just go to sleep or eat without me having to direct them a dozen times like in past games they wave their arms cause they have to use the bathroom and you have to tell them a dozen times to just go to the bathroom. The sims in the sims 4 are much smarter then the ones in past games.

Comments

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I agree I find sims of TS4 are very self dependent. I noticed that the first thing they will do is get all their needs in the green (of course when there is no baby around).
    When there is a baby then the baby takes the first priority.
    After all their needs are in the green they tend to practice the skills that I have been teaching them. For example someone with a high gardening skill will go and water the plants, someone with a high piano skill will go and play the piano etc.

I like how they act and react to their own needs and skills.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimologySimology Posts: 58 Member
    I like that the majority of things they choose to do adds value as even playing with the phone adds gaming skill at least. I think that is what makes free will more tolerable, plus the fact they can prioritise their own needs for the most part.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited January 2016
    Mine like to troll the forums... ;). Okay I was kidding, although some do...
    I did a modified (by me) challenge where I could only play one sim except to direct major things. The dad, who I did not play.. went to work on his own and took care of his needs. The kids went to school and did the same. Otherwise they did things together or apart however they wanted with the items I put out for them to use. I played the mom and cooked large meals for them to eat when they wanted between family meals.. I also did all the repairs for the home. They wouldn't do that that I saw.
    It was interesting to watch them interact as a family. Lol, talking about it makes me want to do that again.
    egTcBMc.png