Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it normal for Sims to be naked after a massage?

Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
I was playing the Sims 4 with the Spa Day game pack and I also have the Perfect Patio stuff pack as well, but when my sim got massaged by his husband, he was automatically naked after the massage, the same thing happened my sim's husband as well when he was getting a massage from a masseur, is this normal?

It's just so creepy when it happens.
oNPKztK.jpg
LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
He/They

Comments

• Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't know if that's normal, but it made me laugh reading that. I wouldn't think it's normal though lol. Anytime I've been in the spa (in game) or had a sim get a massage they stay or change into a towel that's properly covering their..."goodies". I assume it's a glitch caused by the GT "nude" outfit. I know the base game has that too when you tell a sim to streak, but they shouldn't be doing that on their own I don't think.

Edit: To be helpful though, or attempt to be... I can suggest you try and repair your game, or read/report here (assuming you know it's not a mod, if you use them)
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member
    edited December 2015
    Are you playing it on fast forward? Sometimes speed 3 can cause that to happen.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    My thoughts exactly @DeKay :D dat speed 3 lol
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Maybe your sim thought it was that kind of massage :|
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Hahahha @Mightydan :D this thread has given me the giggles lol
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    I think I did leave it on speed 3, but even so why does it happen on this speed?
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,065 Member
    I dunno than it be normal
    in fact is an option of MC Command Center
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    edited December 2015
    I was playing the Sims 4 with the Spa Day game pack and I also have the Perfect Patio stuff pack as well, but when my sim got massaged by his husband, he was automatically naked after the massage, the same thing happened my sim's husband as well when he was getting a massage from a masseur, is this normal?

It's just so creepy when it happens.

That s not normal. It s a bug. Their supposed to be changing into bathrobes.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I think I did leave it on speed 3, but even so why does it happen on this speed?

I think sometimes the game just misses that calculation on speed 3, or drops it in the queue. It's doing a lot of calculation a lot faster.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    VickiVampiressVickiVampiress Posts: 211 Member
    Hey baby I was born this way, it's all normal to me. Hubba Hubba, let's go over that bush over there, shall we?
    1Q6xf0t.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    That's why you check what kind of massage parlour it is first!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    I hate it when this happens in real life also
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    smiley-laughing024.gif That made me laugh so hard.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »

Those "happy ending" massages!
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »

Those "happy ending" massages!

Aren't those illegal? In here they are. :D
    I'm back!
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    You know, it's "bugs" like this one that I wish we had the option to keep when they patch them out. My sim went skinny dipping the other day in the pool to the shock of a couple of sims nearby, then got out and stood around talking while naked! I thought it was hilarious, very "European"!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    edited December 2015
    You know, it's "bugs" like this one that I wish we had the option to keep when they patch them out. My sim went skinny dipping the other day in the pool to the shock of a couple of sims nearby, then got out and stood around talking while naked! I thought it was hilarious, very "European"!

Pretty sure that's not a bug :) (I'm 99% sure I saw SimGurus talk about it)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ShellyanneShellyanne Posts: 55 Member
    Hahaha this made me lol :smiley:

I've yet to play this pack so reading this it should prove to be an eye opener!!
    23944874859_5f9e381dd6_z.jpg
  • Options
    AubreyHartAubreyHart Posts: 132 Member
    Not normal for my game, all sims remain fully clothed after a massage!

This did make me chuckle though!

I can imagine the sim receiving the massage getting up like "Well that escalated quickly!"
  • Options
    spivoskispivoski Posts: 299 Member
    The title of this topic alone made me laugh.
  • Options
    meuamourmeuamour Posts: 117 Member
    Lol yeaahhh this is hilariously random.
  • Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    I have had my scientist come back nude after space travel and then proceed to waltz around the lab chatting people up without a care in the world - she is always in a confident moodlet when this happens tho - I figured this was working as intended? I have also had to happen to an astronaut at home after space travel, I am beginning to wonder just what is going on up there!

My doc also has no problem being a nudist, after skinny dipping in her pool (or her clothes falling off from jumping in) she will happily run out to the street to chat people up, in the buff - it causes quite the scene and draws a crowd rather quickly. In all instances of seemingly autonomous nudity I have notice the only theme is that they were either in a confident or playful mood at the time of said nudity.

You mean this isnt supposed to happen? This is one bug I will be keeping then, its hilarious.
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    My Sims are naked all the time so glitch or no glitch I'm not bothered by it. Censorship is normal naked is wonderful!
  • Options
    nickbigdnickbigd Posts: 5 New Member
    I have noticed npc’s will do yoga, get a massage, sit in the sauna nude, whereas my sims will run on the spa treadmill(!) nude but otherwise change into a towel or workout clothes for other spa activities?? By the way they have the shameless trait.