Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Butler

errr I need a Butler to cater for my rich sim's needs.. but i cant hire one.. have we lost this priviledge..

if so.. **** you EA Games.. why are you taking so much away!? :roll:

Comments

• Options
    HelenScott84HelenScott84 Posts: 164 New Member
    edited June 2009
    errr i didn't swear haha - though it looks like a 4 letter word - it was darn but spelt different.. darn u ea games
  • Options
    NatsNats Posts: 488 New Member
    edited June 2009
    edit
  • Options
    BestveggielasagnaBestveggielasagna Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2009
    No, as far as I know there are no butlers. :( Sorry.
  • Options
    NatsNats Posts: 488 New Member
    edited June 2009
    do remember that we didn't get a butler until the very last EP for ts2, and the second to last for ts1
  • Options
    SumthinGd08SumthinGd08 Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Theres alot of things EA has missed out but i must not complain as i genereally love the game! however i really do miss the hot tubs!
  • Options
    Darkside360Darkside360 Posts: 250 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Everyone should realize by now that when a new version of the sims base game comes out, you will lose most of the things you've grown used to. Its how it works.
  • Options
    kellywestkellywest Posts: 899 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Is the butler from Apartments?

I miss having a bartender for parties. Why's that missing?
  • Options
    BlazeIvesBlazeIves Posts: 1,135 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Reasons unknown
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Everyone should realize by now that when a new version of the sims base game comes out, you will lose most of the things you've grown used to. Its how it works.

fair enough - but that's the one thing that annoys me with the sims 2 and now probably the sims 3 - they need to do expansion packs different and more creative.. like pets, holiday, nightlife, etc etc.. i like it when they create something new like the open for business.. but not all the same stuff.. they are obviously just saving it for the next ones so i go out and buy it.. which i will

and by the way - i was not dissing the sims3 .. i love it! i just wanted a butler that was all, and wondered if there was some way of getting one that was not via the phone !
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    plus i thought the butler was early on in the sims.. didn't realise it was very much into it..
  • Options
    TheUnknownSoulTusTheUnknownSoulTus Posts: 385 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Make one (: have him live with the family. He cooks/cleans/all that good stuff c;
  • Options
    gingerclaire291085gingerclaire291085 Posts: 122 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Apparently there is a butler but I'm not sure which expansion pack it comes with? I have Ambitions and Generations and I've not been able to get a butler...
  • Options
    MissBeckersMissBeckers Posts: 1,058 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Butlers come with Late Night.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited June 2011

We do too have Butlers in the game --- they came with LN, if I'm not mistaken!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Emrald_SimEmrald_Sim Posts: 628 New Member
    edited June 2011

We do too have Butlers in the game --- they came with LN, if I'm not mistaken!
    Yep they are in LN, you hire them over the phone.
  • Options
    gingerclaire291085gingerclaire291085 Posts: 122 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Butlers come with Late Night.

Ah, that explains why I don't have the option.
  • Options
    katcutieekatcutiee Posts: 9
    edited January 2012
    Soo wait do we have to have late nights to be able to get a butler?? :/
  • Options
    dustydasdustydas Posts: 4 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Is there some reason that the butler you hire doesn't become part of your household when you they are living in your house??? It would make the butler Sim more interactive if you had a little control over what they do.
  • Options
    YourLoversLoverYourLoversLover Posts: 266 New Member
    edited November 2013
    dustydas wrote:
    Is there some reason that the butler you hire doesn't become part of your household when you they are living in your house??? It would make the butler Sim more interactive if you had a little control over what they do.
    But isn't the point that you don't have to control them? They do everything you need them to/can't be bothered to do yourself and you don't have to worry about keeping them fed and rested etc. etc. right? I assume that to be the whole point.