Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Forum in App Form

I wish the Sims Forum was in app form, does anyone feel the same? :o
Hi, my origin ID is Jokersandwich. :#

Comments

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I do too, especially when I travel.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    It's really data-heavy in mobile Safari, so if it could be less so, that would be awesome. (Otherwise, the mobile site is far from the worst I've used.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PunkyMonkey101PunkyMonkey101 Posts: 53 Member
    Same @wolfkomoki1 and I get what you mean @luthienrising
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    If you guys have a smartphone, you *shouldn't* have any problems getting to the forums then. I recently traded in my Windows phone for an Android phone, and I can get to this forum without any trouble. I don't have to use the full site; although I do.

I'm a little confused as to why you would want this forum to be in an app form? Sorry for the lame question but, can't you get the full site on the phone you may have now??
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    If you guys have a smartphone, you *shouldn't* have any problems getting to the forums then. I recently traded in my Windows phone for an Android phone, and I can get to this forum without any trouble. I don't have to use the full site; although I do.

I'm a little confused as to why you would want this forum to be in an app form? Sorry for the lame question but, can't you get the full site on the phone you may have now??
    I have a limited data plan and an app would cut down on data.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    PunkyMonkey101PunkyMonkey101 Posts: 53 Member
    Well I'd just want it in app form because I figured it would be easier to use but yah I can use it fine using chrome. @MsPrissy88