Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Castaway Stories

SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
I enjoyed The Sims 2 Castaway on the PlayStation 2, Gamecube, and the Wii, but I want to try the PC version, which uses the same engine as The Sims 2. Is it worth getting, or should I just play the console version?
Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]

Comments

• Options
    NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    I've only ever played the PC version of Sims 2 Castaway (and DS version) and I say you should definitely get it! I know the first week I got it I played the story mode three times I think? I was obsessed! If you liked the console versions I see no reason why you shouldn't like the PC version. :smiley: (Not to mention that I thought it was really cool that it has a freeplay mode and a story mode)
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    I played it and I loved it! A LOT!
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    The PC version isn't as good as the console version but is really different as well. I had a lot of fun :)
  • Options
    BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    I remember getting that game because my circa 2005 laptop at the time couldn't handle TS2! It was amazing, I loved it. Couldn't tell you much about the console version, but from what I played in the PC version was a lot of fun.