Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sims Game

What has been your favorite Sims game or expansion and why? Personally I like Sims 2 alot because I spent alot of time playing it with my best friend when I was a kid and it was so much fun.

Comments

• Options
    toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    Every Sims game has its pros and cons. The Sims 1 is isometric, therefore easy to use, and doesn't take too much CPU. The Sims 2 is very versatile for building on slopes, and had some cool social interactions other Sims games don't have. And custom neighborhoods. The Sims 3 allowed you to create cute sims, much different from eachother compared with TS2, and a brand new personality system. And curved roads too. And The Sims 4 has awesome graphics that make you feel like you're really there, and a brand new emotional system for your sims.

And there also are the Sims games for other platforms, The Sims (PS2), The Sims: Bustin' Out (PS2), The Sims: Bustin Out (GBA) and The Sims 2 (PS2), each with its own characteristics.

I dream that one day all my favorite Sims games will be merged into one to make the ultimate Sims game!
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif
  • Options
    SimologySimology Posts: 58 Member
    Sims 2 for me as well, in fact I still play it. My fave EP's in that was probably Seasons and Free Time. I didn't get far with 3 because I played through the period of horrendous bugginess that kind of killed it for me and I do somewhat regret that now. Have contemplated going back and progressing through the EP's on that, but they are not cheap and they replicate most of the TS2 ones so, yeah. How many Sims games can one person actually play with at any given time anyway? Lol.
  • Options
    487473million487473million Posts: 39 Member
    I wish I could still play Sims 2, the one I always played was my friend's. I played Sims 3 for a little but it was so slow sometimes. That was also my friend's. I finally have my own Sims game now though. lol> @Simology said:
    > Sims 2 for me as well, in fact I still play it. My fave EP's in that was probably Seasons and Free Time. I didn't get far with 3 because I played through the period of horrendous bugginess that kind of killed it for me and I do somewhat regret that now. Have contemplated going back and progressing through the EP's on that, but they are not cheap and they replicate most of the TS2 ones so, yeah. How many Sims games can one person actually play with at any given time anyway? Lol.

I wish I could still play Sims 2, the one I always played was my friend's. I played Sims 3 for a little but it was so slow sometimes. That was also my friend's. I finally have my own Sims game now though. lol
  • Options
    487473million487473million Posts: 39 Member
    > @toddlercuddler91 said:
    > Every Sims game has its pros and cons. The Sims 1 is isometric, therefore easy to use, and doesn't take too much CPU. The Sims 2 is very versatile for building on slopes, and had some cool social interactions other Sims games don't have. And custom neighborhoods. The Sims 3 allowed you to create cute sims, much different from eachother compared with TS2, and a brand new personality system. And curved roads too. And The Sims 4 has awesome graphics that make you feel like you're really there, and a brand new emotional system for your sims.
    >
    > And there also are the Sims games for other platforms, The Sims (PS2), The Sims: Bustin' Out (PS2), The Sims: Bustin Out (GBA) and The Sims 2 (PS2), each with its own characteristics.
    >
    > I dream that one day all my favorite Sims games will be merged into one to make the ultimate Sims game!

That would be pretty interesting, considering how different 1 and 4 are...lolol