Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No computer blocking for clubs???

ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Why on earth did they not include a no computer block in the club configuration - stop looking at your metrics and what the algorithms are telling you.

I have been on this forum for a year now and like yeast in bread, threads are filled with people complaining about autonomous computer use. Yes, most of that is about video games, but that is because that is what the sims did the most. Guests walking right by the host and straight onto blicbloc,

Great, club configuration is out...Yay!...we can block video game playing! ....but now the bookworms are forum trolls instead of reading books. Some of them browse the web..cool..then at least make it an ebook in the case of a bookworm. Getting an NPC off a computer is really hard work. If you are not going to gives us a finer grained configuration because you think it might be too complicated, at least gives us a social interaction so a sim can tell them to get off their computer.

Better yet, give us a handful including one that allows us to dump a bowl of food on their head.

Surely the whole point of the club configuration is so that we can control activities. Please give us finer grained ones. We have Watch TV as an actvity, but what you really get is a channel surfing activity between forum trolling as an activity, not a cool movie night.
Awake.
Shake dreams from your hair
My pretty child, my sweet one.
Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
The day's divinity....
The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison

Comments

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    [quote=
    Better yet, give us a handful including one that allows us to dump a bowl of food on their head.
    [/quote]
    I love that!
    Laugh out loud. Often