Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your clubs here!

Hello, this is a thread where you can share the clubs that you have created in The Sims 4 using the Get Together expansion pack. If you don't have Get Together, you can post ideas for clubs instead!

What is the name of your club and what is it's purpose?

I'll start with my club. I created a club called "Nerdy Geeks" where all the geeks/geniuses/tech guru's etc come together! We play video games, program, watch TV, eat food and listen to music! For now, the hangout area is a library but I hope I can create a small house with a bar, arcade machines and DJ sets in the future xD
Hello, good evening and welcome! My name is TheDinorhino but you can call me Dino for short. I love playing The Sims, especially designing and building within the game. Check out my YouTube channel if you want:https://youtube.com/channel/UCh16nY5NDnDUqzwTl0LC9Fg
Origin ID: TheDinorhino

Comments

• Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I have a fisher club for sims to go fishing together . I always get stuck as to what activities to ban . Any suggestions how I can ban activities to make clubbing more fun ?
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    Here's my previous thread where I posted mine and a few other folks posted some cool ideas they had: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/865787/my-clubs . I'll hopefully update that post soon with my new clubs!
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    TheDinorhinoTheDinorhino Posts: 618 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    I have a fisher club for sims to go fishing together . I always get stuck as to what activities to ban . Any suggestions how I can ban activities to make clubbing more fun ?

Well the purpose of the banned activities is so if you do any of the things you've banned then your club will lose points. I'm not quite sure what to ban myself as well.
    Hello, good evening and welcome! My name is TheDinorhino but you can call me Dino for short. I love playing The Sims, especially designing and building within the game. Check out my YouTube channel if you want:https://youtube.com/channel/UCh16nY5NDnDUqzwTl0LC9Fg
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    You don't lose club points, but other sims admonish a sim performing them. Also it's less likely the AI will do them. I ban things I don't want to have autonomously occur (or rarely occur). Banning the broad socials can really focus the sim on the task at hand (esp. being friendly). I tend to not set many on played clubs but for unplayed "environmental" clubs it can help.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    starcrunch wrote: »
    You don't lose club points, but other sims admonish a sim performing them. Also it's less likely the AI will do them. I ban things I don't want to have autonomously occur (or rarely occur). Banning the broad socials can really focus the sim on the task at hand (esp. being friendly). I tend to not set many on played clubs but for unplayed "environmental" clubs it can help.

I don't think other club member's do the banned activities at all. In my Nerdy Geeks club I just banned fighting with 2 other clubs that I like (I forgot the names though, lol).
  • Options
    Another funny thing you can do is make a club that encourages cleaning up, cooking and doing household chores. Then you can get the members to come around your house and make them clean your house and upgrade it xD
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    A lot of my clubs that might or will meet in parks are set to ban chess and/or swimming (one of my parks has a pool) and/or working out. Sims seem to gravitate to those things.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    The only club created by a sims of mine has one banned action-do not be mean to members of their own club.
  • Options
    AviendhaRSAviendhaRS Posts: 268 Member
    I've been playing around with the club system in order to create factions for a sim prison that I made. All the prisoners are in one faction that changes how they interact with the security guards, who have their own faction. I added a third layer by creating a few groups amongst my prisoners that include sims not even on my prison lot so as to create a pseudo realistic gang system. My end result was a prison that included multiple interactions and determined how certain members treated other prisoners, their gang members, and the prison wardens.
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    AviendhaRS wrote: »
    I've been playing around with the club system in order to create factions for a sim prison that I made. All the prisoners are in one faction that changes how they interact with the security guards, who have their own faction. I added a third layer by creating a few groups amongst my prisoners that include sims not even on my prison lot so as to create a pseudo realistic gang system. My end result was a prison that included multiple interactions and determined how certain members treated other prisoners, their gang members, and the prison wardens.

That sounds incredibly fun and creative!
  • Options
    FreedomdeepFreedomdeep Posts: 99 Member
    AviendhaRS wrote: »

Wow, you are so creative! Do you have a let's play of this or a blog? I would love to read/watch how this comes together (or with the gangs, falls apart lol). I am doing a prison challenge and this is totally up my alley. Thanks :)

akddFdd.gif
  • Options
    natasha93natasha93 Posts: 51 Member
    I've just created a yoga/spa club called Yogies looking forward to playing that.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I am trying to start an outdoors club as some of my sims have the Loves the Outdoors trait (which goes well with one of sims who is in the culinary career as he can garden and fish) and trying to get them into other actives besides watching T.V. (that is on the banned list). LOL so far it isn't going to well as they all get together lighting the fireplaces instead of the bonfire outside, and just stand around it, warming themselves up until a fire starts in the house. A few times I caught them watching T.V. as well.

Maybe I need to think of a more creative club or something.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited December 2015
    Another funny thing you can do is make a club that encourages cleaning up, cooking and doing household chores. Then you can get the members to come around your house and make them clean your house and upgrade it xD

LOL who needs to hire a maid or chef when you can get sims to do all that for free?! xD

• Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I have an Anything Goes club and i change club activities depending on what I need doing. My sims plants are dying start a gathering and set club activity to tend garden. Or cleaning/Cooking/ or even painting if he's running short of simoleons.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    I have an elder couple who created a "Youth Club" -- to promote strong values in teens. She cooks, the kids eat, and then they old folks sit back and relax while the kids clean their house. It's lovely to watch. Afterward, the old fellow usually lights a bonfire, and all the kids get to dance.

I love watching how eagerly the teens bustle about picking up dishes and taking out trash. So industrious. LOL