Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't decide which town to pick

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
I had taken a break from playing all forms of The Sims (games) for a while now. I am getting ready to start playing TS2, but I am having a really hard time deciding which town to play in. I do know that I don't want to play Veronaville. Other than that, I see things with all the other towns that I like. My question is how do you decide which town to play, when getting started?

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I like Belladona Cove because it has apartments already :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    I usually already know what I want to do. I just get an idea in my head and I'm like "I'm going to do that now"

I rarely touch Strangetown but I was reading updates about Ophelia yesterday and I just had to go and try for myself! :p

I'd say just go with one you don't play often but think you would enjoy. :)
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    PLEASANTVIEW!!!!!!!!!
    Because... Because... Um... It's pleasant... and... and... It's uhhh... It's... Uhhh... It's got a nice view?
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    You can make an uberhood or play my fave town, strange town!
  • Options
    hypersugarroxyhypersugarroxy Posts: 10 New Member
    may i direct you to a "build-your-own-uberhood"?
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    How do you build your own uberhood?
  • Options
    hypersugarroxyhypersugarroxy Posts: 10 New Member
    > @LaBlue0314 said:
    > How do you build your own uberhood?

ok, i'm gonna link you to this one person's livejournal, they have 'hoods extracted and cleaned, broken templates fixed, and depending on your expansions you can have them all together (you def need ofb but if you have best of business or the UC, those both work; i'm no help if you're a mac player)
    anyway, go here, download and follow the directions: http :// meetme2theriver (.) livejournal (.) com/63030 (.) html
    **remove spaces and parentheses; i hate to make it hard but it won't let me link**
    feel free to ask me (post here, or there should be a messaging system, pardon my ignorance) if you've got any questions
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

I like Pleasantview- I just added Strangetown to it as the Business subhood. I'm going to play them because those are my favorites.

I also turn Pleasantview into a Medieval island town *needed pirates!*.... with http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=279992
    and Body Shop to re-categorize and recolor some clothes. :)
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    I usually play Belladonna Cove, sometimes Strangetown. I don't usually play the other neighborhoods. Which neighborhood I play depends on my mood at the time.