Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Slumber Parties!

Once Get Together comes out and our Sims can do things with their clubs, it would be fun to have a slumber party option. There could be new mischief interactions (water balloon fights come to mind). You could make it available for everyone.

Comments

• Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    This would be cool. I'm hoping there will be more interactions for kids, what they've got now isn't really cutting it for me.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    This would be really fun for teens and YA too.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    RealPixelinaRealPixelina Posts: 27 New Member
    edited November 2015
    Oh gosh! Yes! This would be perfect and after Get Together has been released if they happen to come out with an Expansion Pack or Game Pack in which adds in this kind of Social Event they should definitely add a new 'Type of Club' in relation to sleep overs etc.
  • Options
    stalesfostalesfo Posts: 70 Member
    That's a good idea! I miss water balloon fights irl xD
    All New Saraste Tales Spirit Animal/Legacy Challenge!
    Saraste Tales Intro
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    You see, I have never been a family player. I have never cared for toddlers nor children in this franchise, never used them. This changed in TS4. I seriously became addicted to playing with children (they turned out so unbelievably good). So yes, I'd love this. PLEASE MAXIS!
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    Slumber parties would be a cool idea but they should come with generations ;)
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
  • Options
    ISmackISmack Posts: 244 Member
    edited November 2015
    HalloMolli wrote: »
    You see, I have never been a family player. I have never cared for toddlers nor children in this franchise, never used them. This changed in TS4. I seriously became addicted to playing with children (they turned out so unbelievably good). So yes, I'd love this. PLEASE MAXIS!

......what the fuzz......
  • Options
    mscosmomscosmo Posts: 118 Member
    Love the idea of a slumber party for teens and children. Need to add pillow fights.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Pillow fights would be awesome!
  • Options
    Yes! That would be an amazing addition to the game and bring more depth to it!

Things I think should be included:

*Slumber Party + A 'Type of Club'

*Pillow fights and 'snobby' teen-like interactions amongst teens and YA*

*New snacks - Mini Fridge - New quick meals

*Late night pranking on neighbors within the slumber party group (They all travel to or within their neighborhoods and throw pranks on the sims houses and see the lights turn on and have them hide far from the house or something then receive a pop up alerting your sims that this event occurred and have them laugh about it and stuff at home) YASS!!

*New moodlets when watching the spooky channel on tv or scary movies!! (Also, new animations of them getting scared on the couch and throwing themselves into the arms of the sim next to them)

*Prank calling

*Messing with other sims in the house

*New interaction where they can bake together!

* Sleeping bags and other furniture related to sleepovers and slumber parties and teens
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yes! That would be an amazing addition to the game and bring more depth to it!

Things I think should be included:

*Slumber Party + A 'Type of Club'

*Pillow fights and 'snobby' teen-like interactions amongst teens and YA*

*New snacks - Mini Fridge - New quick meals

*Late night pranking on neighbors within the slumber party group (They all travel to or within their neighborhoods and throw pranks on the sims houses and see the lights turn on and have them hide far from the house or something then receive a pop up alerting your sims that this event occurred and have them laugh about it and stuff at home) YASS!!

*New moodlets when watching the spooky channel on tv or scary movies!! (Also, new animations of them getting scared on the couch and throwing themselves into the arms of the sim next to them)

*Prank calling

*Messing with other sims in the house

*New interaction where they can bake together!

* Sleeping bags and other furniture related to sleepovers and slumber parties and teens

We've got sleeping bags in Outdoor Retreat, I thought. Or maybe I'm thinking of Sims 3. But the Group Stories feature in that pack would be awesome for slumber parties.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Once Get Together is released, we could use the new walk-in closet to change the outfit of our guests to sleepwear.
    But yeah, it would be awesome to make more slumber party interactions.
  • Options
    @RealPixelina I love your ideas!
  • Options
    Thank you! Haha I'm interested in what some of yours are actually :) @Bananas_45
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Excellent idea! I hope we get something like that in the near future :smiley:
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    Thank you! Haha I'm interested in what some of yours are actually :)@Bananas_45

Well, I was thinking that maybe we could have more games. Simopoly? Lol! Water balloons; popcorn makers; tell gossipy stories; more movies to watch; ghost stories without the fire pit.

With Get Together, it would open up camping in the backyard with friends that stay engaged in the activities and not take off autonomously if they were part of the group.

• Options
    pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    I was just wishing for this feature today. :D
  • Options
    rbubblesrbubbles Posts: 158 Member
    Ohmyplum I really miss slumber parties.
    I'd really love it if they had things like:
    • Pranking friends that fell asleep early. Like drawing on their face or putting their hand in a bowl of water.
    • Painting nails and face masks
    • Gossiping about crushes
    • Truth or dare (PLEASE)
    • Prank calls
    • Cooking/Baking together
    • Snack foods like popcorn, candy, pretzels, etc
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    rbubbles wrote: »
    Ohmyplum I really miss slumber parties.
    I'd really love it if they had things like:
    • Pranking friends that fell asleep early. Like drawing on their face or putting their hand in a bowl of water.
    • Painting nails and face masks
    • Gossiping about crushes
    • Truth or dare (PLEASE)
    • Prank calls
    • Cooking/Baking together
    • Snack foods like popcorn, candy, pretzels, etc

I love all of your ideas. It would be great to see something like that in the game :/
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    The Idea is a ‘sleepover pack’. I believe it would be successful because it realistic and adds another family element to the game which is always in high demand. I think I have too many ideas for it to be a stuff pack and not enough for it to be an expansion pack, so it would fall into the game pack category. Throwing a sleepover would be a social event and obviously the children would turn up in their sleepwear. This game pack could include:
     Sleeping bags and air mattresses and bunk beds [Children could bring their own sleeping bags but I think it’s easier for the host to provide that so they could arrange everything how they wanted]
     Face masks [INTERACTIVE] [They could come in a wooden basket kind of arrangement for the action or you press on a mirror]
     New Clothes [Pyjamas, slippers, bed time accessories like sleeping masks and new hairstyles]
     Sweets and Fizzy drinks [Drinking and eating too much could introduce new buffs like a sugar rush or causing a sim to feel sick]
     Costume chest [For children where they could dress up and play games like in ‘The Sims 3: Generations]
     Board games [INTERACTIVE] [Could include another version of monopoly or Pictionary]
     Games that aren’t board games [Spin the bottle, truth or dare conversation and twister]
     Painting your own nails or each other’s nails [Could introduce some kind of nail polish tray for the action and have a range of colours as well as a few nail art patterns]
     Doing each other’s makeup [I was thinking this should be included in the vanity desk but realised that only owners of the ‘Vintage stuff pack’ have the vanity desk, so it could just be an option when you click on another sim or could just be available for people who do have the Vintage stuff pack]
     Build a fort option [Sims could sleep in there or just play and talk to each other][Adults get other options like woohoo and try for a baby and teens could maybe get the mess around option]
     Other Furniture [New standard beds, dressers, bean bags, wall art, clutter items like pillows and candles and anything else that you could think of]
     Pillow fight option
     Tea parties [For children, these could just be make believe where they act as if they’re having one and arrange all the cups ect. or they could actually have drinks and snacks]
     Treehouses [Like the ones from ‘Sims 3: generations’, sims could potentially host their sleepovers in there]
     Lots of communication options [For example: Tell ghost story option with flashlights, talk about boys or girls or crush option and maybe even an establish crush option]
     Pull a prank on someone at the sleepover option [To do this I was thinking you selected the person then through the communication section you select pull a prank and it comes up with a few ideas]

I know some of these have been said already but this just something I came up with a while ago
  • Options
    xXUniqueOoxXUniqueOo Posts: 26 New Member
    There's a mod for it.