Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Castaway

roxcygirlroxcygirl Posts: 3 New Member
Would there be any possibility of there being a new Castaway stories? I never had the opportunity to play it and now I really do. I watch the game place a lot and it seems like a really good game. Also is there a way to buy a Sims Castaway Stories game?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Are you asking about the Castaway for the console version of the game? If you are, if you go to the used gaming stores, they will sometimes have them there.
  • Options
    roxcygirlroxcygirl Posts: 3 New Member
    I am interested in the PC version of the game.
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    You can always order it online... I play it a lot myself!
  • Options
    NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    roxcygirl wrote: »
    I am interested in the PC version of the game.

I looked on Half and there is a copy that's used but it's in ''like new' condition for only $4.96 (plus shipping of course)! So, if you wanted to get it I would get it soon because that will probably sell pretty fast. It's a fantastic game, I think you'll like it a lot. :smiley:
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    They stopped producing it some time ago. But you can still find it on sites like eBay.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    noodlesandmenoodlesandme Posts: 188 Member
    edited October 2015
    Just searched Amazon and they do show Cast Away available for PC, USED at roughly 33.00.( that seems kind of expensive to me), but It looks like there are a number of sellers, so you might do ok.
    I'm kicking my self for giving away my entire TS2 collection to a coworker years ago, but glad that I kept Life Stories and Cast Away, I still enjoy them.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited October 2015
    I purchased it used for PC on Amazon a few months ago. My purchase history says I purchased it for $24.99 US. Prices go up and down often.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/