Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help before they put me in a straight jacket please!!

Having problems, have uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3 times now, making sure all saved games are also uninstalled each time, but still cant fix problem. When I start playing "New Beginnings" and get the 6 buildings in one kingdom placed" - whilst in the game I can see that the progress has been made and its ticked and highlighted the fact I have placed 6 buildings at bronze level - then I save the game and when I go to Main Menu and click the ? it is not highlighted the progress at all and even if I play for much longer, annexing countries, placing buildings etc and getting it to platinum level, it registers on game page, but when I save and quit - next time I load and reach Main Menu it still says Ive done nothing??

Any ideas please?

Comments

• Options
    AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    Forgive me if this question is considered insulting, but I've honestly done it: are you selecting the kingdom you've created or inadvertently creating a new kingdom each time you get into the game?
  • Options
    gillwhite123gillwhite123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, No Im selecting the kingdom Ive saved and playing, not a new kingdom each time. Driving me to distraction, have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times now and its same everytime even though Ive made sure all my saved games have been wiped each time :-(
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    I think you have to complete each ambition by using up all the quest points before the medal will show on the main menu. If your game is up to date, you can also end the ambition early if you've already met the Bronze requirements. So, just keep doing quests until you run out of points.