Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Achievements aren't shown on our Origin account after all

Pretty upsetting for those who like to show off their achievements, such as myself.
Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

Comments

• Options
    DazzyladDazzylad Posts: 25 New Member
    Yeah same here :(
  • Options
    bootie101bootie101 Posts: 127 Member
    Oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 really? I forgot to check. :(
  • Options
    BuddhanoBuddhano Posts: 7 New Member
    sorry for necrobumping, but is there any information on why achievements aren't integrated with Origin and if we could ever see that happening?
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    edited October 2015
    Yea for some reason they don't show, not 100% sure why. Im guessing its because every time you start a new game they reset.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    > @Jaysim88 said:
    > Yea for some reason they don't show, not 100% sue why. Im guessing its because every time you start a new game they reset.

yeah I was reading about that :o I don't see why they can't unlock in origin the first time you unlock them in-game though :p
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I would love for them to show up on our Origin accounts. I want the same thing for TS3 even though they do show up on MyPage.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    I didn't know that :neutral: But maybe it ties together with the fact that you can earn that achievement with every 'new' game you create in sims 4?
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • Options
    > @Simasaurus09 said:
    > I would love for them to show up on our Origin accounts. I want the same thing for TS3 even though they do show up on MyPage.

strange that it wouldn't be a supported feature

> @Anzi130 said:
    > I didn't know that :neutral: But maybe it ties together with the fact that you can earn that achievement with every 'new' game you create in sims 4?

I think it would be nice if they unlocked on Origin the first time you unlocked them in-game, so if you start one save and unlock an achievement it would go on origin, and if you start another one and earn 3 more those go on top of what you earned on origin but not in-game
  • Options
    OuterseOuterse Posts: 289 Member
    It was probably something that was supposed to happen whenever you unlocked a new achievement but the achievement system was probably too buggy to integrate it in the end. I hope they come up with a fix soon as I am pretty tired of unlocking the same achievement over and over again.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Wilderwolf wrote: »
    Pretty upsetting for those who like to show off their achievements, such as myself.

Yes I agree.