Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Long Lost Mom - Can you physically find/summon your sims Pollinator?!

I was looking at my sims relationship panel and noticed that her biological mother was a contact!

polly0_zpsjmuc0i9i.png

I don't know if it's a glitch or what but that makes me soooooOo excited that they can build up their relationship.
She shares the same pollinator as her brother but he doesn't have her as a contact.

The only thing is I wish there was a way for them to meet face to face but the only options are to text and chat.
I don't wanna add her to my household just kind of have them meet etc.

polly1_zpsvczvhqlz.png

Does anyone have any tips? I don't wanna break my game but. . . the things I do for my sims ;) .

polly3_zpskbc6y6fv.png

Comments

• Options
    axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    You could just add her to your household and then move her out and THEN have them meet. I would think thats the only way, however you may just have too low of a relationship. It would be so cool if they could invite them over and they would fly down in a UFO and land in the street. :#
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited May 2015
    axel1015 wrote: »
    You could just add her to your household and then move her out and THEN have them meet. I would think thats the only way, however you may just have too low of a relationship.

Yeah, there's no way to find her, so I don't think I could even add her to my household if I wanted to :/ . She doesn't show up under household management and there's no option to invite her over. I think she's a hidden NPC - kinda like the grim reaper. Thanks for commenting though.
    It would be so cool if they could invite them over and they would fly down in a UFO and land in the street. :#

Yup! That would be crazy awesome. ^____^
  • Options
    Any new developments on this? Since sims 2 days I've been fascinated with the pollinator
  • Options
    geekchic96geekchic96 Posts: 154 Member
    I was just thinking about this the other day! It would be awesome to me the pollinator.
  • Options
    I know!! ^___^
    I don't know how her non-biological mom would feel (the pollinator did impregnant her husband) but it would be cool.
  • Options
    IggIgg Posts: 275 Member
    Use the computer to chat with her. It gives a relationship increase every few ticks. When the friendship get around halfway full you might be able to invite the mother. When I played, I couldn't invite some sims until the friendship had progressed more than the initial meeting.

There is/was a bug where if you were on one lot, then left clicked on another lot and choose "travel with" Grim would appear in the list of Sims to travel with (providing he was already a friend). If the bug still exists, it might work with your pollinator if she is like a grim npc.