Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build Up Challenge

My first challenge

Comments

• Options
    IISleepyPandaIIIISleepyPandaII Posts: 6 New Member
    edited August 2015
    ~You do not need GTW even though it says retail store. Skip to the bottom to see what you have to do instead of a retail store.

~I thought of a challenge yesterday while I was playing Sims. It is called "Build Up". Basically in CAS you need to create two sims. (A couple) They must be married or boyfriend/girlfriend. The male must have a job while the female stays at home and works on skills that can bring in money. (Painting Piano etc.)

~Once they have saved up enough money they must open up a retail store. It can be whatever type of store you wish. A few days after they open up the retail store the couple need to have a child. That child is called the "Heir". (If they have twins or triplets you may pick the heir or the first baby you name is the heir.)

~While the dad will need to quit his job so he can run the retail store while the mom is at home taking care of the baby. When the baby ages up to child when the child is at school both the mom and dad will be allowed to run the retail store. When the child comes home the mom must dedicate her time to the child while the dad does the housework (Cooking cleaning etc.) This will keep going on until the child reaches their teenager stage. (Their parents may have another child now if you like)

~Once the child is a teenager they must drop out of school (Cancel the go to school action everyday). Teen must drop out of school because the dad has become very ill and can not help the mother with the retail store and house work. (After a couple days of the dad being ill kill him using cheats mod etc.)

~The teen must do the housework while the mother runs the retail store. Sales at the retail store become low and the Mom does not have enough money to keep the store open. (Close the store) They no longer have any source of income so the teen is forced to take some type of job, while the mom stays home and does housework. When the teen comes home from their job they must help the mom with housework (Cooking cleaning etc) since the Mother is becoming old and can not do all things she used to be able to.

~When the teen becomes a young adult the mother will need to be killed off (Cheats mod etc.) The heir must get a new good paying job until she has enough money to re-open the retail store. The heir must soon find someone she loves (This can happen when the retail store opens or while she has her regular job. They can get married or elope. She decides not to have kids so she can focus on her career/retail store.

~Make the couple "Try for a baby" until she is expecting a child.(If you have mods do the pregnancy scan, if not well...see what happens) She is not allowed to take a pregnancy test. Until she figures out she is expecting just have her work at the retail store with her husband. Once she figures out she must stay at home and do housework while the Father is at the retail store doing work.

~Once she has the child the same things apply as the first childhood. This time the parents will die of old age. For this "heir" she must get 250,000 in the retail store before she dies. If she dies before she completes this goal her child will takeover.

~IF YOU DONT HAVE GTW THE CHALLENGE IS STILL PLAYABLE BY THE RULES BELOW!
    Instead of having a retail store you will have to complete at least 5 collections and have at least four skills maxed out for each gen. (You don't need five collections for each gen that is only for the skills.) And when it says the dad is at the retail store he will be at his regular career. (Same goes for the mom) If you have any suggestions or ideas please tell me.
    Post edited by IISleepyPandaII on
  • Options
    IISleepyPandaIIIISleepyPandaII Posts: 6 New Member
    edited August 2015
    If you have any suggestions about what people should do if they don't have GTW please tell me so I can fix it. Also if you have any suggestions about anything else just tell me just tell me and I will think about it.
    Post edited by IISleepyPandaII on
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Hello :smile:
    How are you doing playing this challenge?
    Are all the goals achievable?
    Why is it the Build Up challenge?
    What are you Building Up?
    What is the end goal?
    Can you choose to just not control the parents instead of killing them off?