Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Supernatural

WilcokieWilcokie Posts: 13 New Member
The Sims 4 Supernatural
Expansion Pack*
My Guide to the supernatural was made off of some existing posts and some original ideas along with readymade abilities and interaction*
Creatures
• Vampire
• Werewolf
• Witch/Wizard
• Fairy/Fea
• Zombies

Skills
• Vampire Skill
• Werewolf Skill
• Magic Skill (Witch/Wizard)
• Magic Skill (Fairy/Fea)
• Flying Skill (Broom)
• Flying Skill (Wings)
• Alchemy
• Magical objects/ Wand Crafting

Careers
• Ghost Hunting (Active Career)
• Retail Magic Shops (Wand Shop, Potion Shop etc.)
• Nightshift To be added To all careers
• Grounds Keeper Npc
• Magic School (For Teen And Child Lifespan)
• Coroner (Active Career)
Community Lots
• Graveyard
• Vampire Lounge
• Werewolf Bar
• Fea/Fairy Park
• Magic Stores
• Secrete Community Lots* Magical realms for both good and evil witches (Fortress of eternal darkness, Castle of eternal light)
• The ready-made fairy forest in ts4 base game to be expanded a bit

Activities
• Funerals
• Lunar Cycle
Objects
• Vampire Coffins
• Alters, Grimwars , Spell books
• Cauldrons (for magical object crafting ,Wands ,Brooms etc.)
• Alcamy Station for mixing Magical elixirs cures etc.
• Fairy houses Customisable

Magic Wands
• I Want Wand crafting to be a part of TS4 Supernatural, your Sim must then collect a series of magical items to craft their very own magic wand, the rarer* the ingredients the more powerful the magic wand this is a fun way to enhance gameplay
Fairy Houses
• I Had this awesome idea to make fairy houses like in TS3 Supernatural Playable! Fully customisable houses! It would work like this… when entering the fairy realm via magic tree , there will be a bunch of tree stumps all over the area, fairy sms can then click on the stump and buy it like a “Lot” after it is owned by the fairy the stump then becomes fully customisable! You click on the stump and say edit in build and buy, a loading screen in then seen for a wile… when it passes you can now build a fairy house from the ground up, or in this case from the tree stump up* the outside world is then larger from the fairies point of view much larger and maybe a bit blurry
This would be a very awesome function to have when playing as a fairy!
Grouping
In the Sims 4 Get Together you can hang out with certain groups of people matching your traits and so forth, now i would like to introduce supernatural grouping
• Werewolves have packs
• Vampires have covens
• Witches have their alignments
• Fairies have their talent family’s Garden fairy ,Animal fairy* “TS4 pets”
• And Zombies have their hordes

Comments

• Options
    Lifestate Definition
    Vampire
    Ideas for the Sims 4 Vampires

Ok, so I know that most of the comments you read online about TS3 Vamps are really bad, but I am not hear to batter at them, but to help develop some new ideas!

I know that people seem to love TS2 Vampires but the truth is they could not do much...

And in TS3 people Claim that EA played favourite to new age Vampires, (I agree that Sparkling was taking it to far though...)

In The Sims 4 I would like to see a massive upgrade on the Vampires!

I would like to ask the developers to "try" and play favourite to both sides, make the vampires a touch of the new and old to create balance between modern and old
    Vampire folklore

1. Super Speed, make it a bit faster and more visual then the "slow whoosh" from TS3
    It would be awesome if they could animate the super speed too look like the super speed from “Dracula Untold”

2. "The Offer to turn"/"Drink" option would be made more visual and longer lasting

3.Human Sims can only be Fed from 3 times before they die,
    Drinking from a human Sim will decrease Their Hunger Motive
    Fed from 1 - Dazed Emotion 12h
    Fed from 2 - Very Dazed Or Fatigued 24h
    Fed from 3 times would result in their demise

4. Vampires Emotions are Heightened, and or maybe can "Turn off their negative Emotions" for a Time-being.

5. Mind control "Emotional control" over normal Sims (like the voodoo doll)

6. A vampire needs to Preform “Hypnotic Gaze” On a Normal Sim if he/she is not friends with his/her pray in order to drink from them, (Hypnotic Gaze- lasts 1h) Otherwise they reject them, taking into consideration that the game is rated 13

7. They gain their powers at night like Hypnotic Gaze, emotional control and super strength, (all accept "Super speed")

8. I think that Dracula fans would like to see the coffins return, but then also make some UV protected Windows so that we can roam around our houses,

9. Sunlight has to be very lethal to vampires! Please!... If the sun rises animate the vampires to start burning like on Sims 3 but then after “50 Sim Minutes” make them "Spontaneously Combust" like in TS3 Seasons... and then an additional 10 min to put them out indoors! Otherwise they will perish

10. Normal Sims with traits like genius or such will be aware of vampires and eat garlic once in a while to ward off vampires, if a vampire would to drink from this Sim they would lose their powers including Super Speed for a day, Vampires Can avoid this by using the "Hunt" interaction and spotting his favourite blood type along with the Sims who have consumed garlic.

11. To play fair to other Normal Sims, if a vampire drains a normal Sim and it is witness by another normal Sim, the Vampire would then go to jail where they inject him/her with garlic and he/she then loses their vampire abilities for 2 days

12. When a Sim is "Turned" they undergo a series Of uncomfortable emotions due to the bite, they will only crave Plasma and normal foods will not sustain them during the 3 day metamorphosis, they will get nauseous when consuming the plasma

13. Plasma bags need to look like hospital blood bags! That would just be amazing!
    But still stick to the name Plasma Bag, it sounds more sophisticated!

14. Their eyes should not glow, the bodies however can have a slight grey effect like Dracula had , as to the colour of the eyes should remain up to the player, I like red eyes but not everyone does so that would not be fair

15. Vampires have to be immortal and outlive other Sims, if a vampire has lived for a long time they will gain a type of midlife crisis and in that time gain weird emotions or crave more plasma! Whatever way the Game development goes

16. New-born Vampires crave more plasma than old vampires, their thirst need decay's faster

17. I think it would be fun to have a Vampire skill bar; this way older vampire could mentor younger vampires! Or they could study from books to unlock their true potential! Learning how to control their thirst need lessons in how to control emotions and so forth

18. On the night of the full moon Vampires will have to be very careful! Werewolves in their full wolf form roam the town! And one nip, scratch or bite from a werewolf can result in the vampire’s demise! The vampire has an additional day to start looking for a cure maybe one of his or her witch allies can provide a potion or spell to cure the vampire of the wolf bite!

19. Vampires can steal plasma from the hospital! Although make sure you don’t get cought!
    Working the nightshift at the Hospital is a good way to disguise your true intentions!
  • Options
    Werewolves

Ideas By SimsLovinLycan

"Well, since the dev team wants us to keep yelling at them here on the forums, I've come to holla. Sure, there are a few threads about supernatural stuff in general, but I just think that The Sims 4 gives some unique opportunities to give werewolves some serious love and extra depth this time around. So, as a long-time werewolf lover and one who has poured over countless pages of folklore and Hollywood mythology (and crafted her own fictional universes with their own werewolf lore using elements of the above), I give you my list of things that I'd like to see in TS4 werewolves.
    1. The "Bestial" Trait

The "Bestial" trait would be a special extra trait that a sim would acquire from becoming a werewolf (and lose if changed back into a normal sim). This trait would have several different effects including:

A. Giving a sim the ability to eat raw fish, as well as adding in a new Quick Meal (Raw Meat), regular recipe (Rare Steak), and gourmet meal (Steak Tartar...if that's not already there, that is...) to their meal options at the fridge.

B. Enhancing the effects of emotion affecting traits (Cheerful, Hot-Headed, Active, Gloomy, Insane, etc.) on the day and night of the full moon, making the moodlets generated by these traits pop up more frequently and possibly amplifying their strength by one point. Why? Because generic grumpiness for werewolves is such an old hat that Fred Flintstone wore it to his high school prom. Enhancing existing personality traits is a much fresher approach!

C. Unlocks new interactions and moodlets. For example, a mischief interaction called "Mark Territory" (works best when confident, of course), where your sim takes a wiz on the selected tree or bush (great for taunting enemies or making new ones ). Or, an uncomfortable moodlet from eating salad called "Where's the Beef?" Or an interaction called "Make Sad Puppydog Eyes" which, if successful, can get another sim to stop being mad at them. Little touches like that can really add some substance to the gameplay.

D. A small chance (based on shapeshifting skill level) of transforming when hitting level 2 or level 3 of an emotion. For example, a lower level shapeshifter would have a 5% chance of transforming when hitting level 2 of an emotion and a 10% chance of transforming when hitting level 3. A high level shapeshifter would have a 0% chance of transforming when hitting level 2 of an emotion and a 2% chance of transforming at level 3. (Because, emotions.)
    2. Shapeshifting Skill

This is a big want for me. Basically, just like the other skill sets, moving up in skill level will unlock new interactions, moodlets, etc. Werewolves would be able to enhance their shapeshifting skills through reading special skill books, as well as through getting in touch with their wild side (basically, meditation) and using their shapeshifting abilities. Werewolves would get uncomfortable moodlets from transforming too much, similar to the ones that come from exercising too hard...because, you know, shapeshifting is a very physical thing. Energized, Confident, and Focused are all good candidates for moods to enhance the learning of this skill.

Level 1: Your sim gains the ability to "Get in Touch with His/Her Wild Side." May receive Confident moodlet "Walking on the Wild Side" or Angry Moodlet "plum Wild Side", with the probability of either depending on level. (Level 5 and under has a 70/30 split in favour of the latter, Level 6-8 has a 70/30 split in favour of the former, Level 9-10 has a 90/10 split in favor of the former.)

Level 2: Your Sim gains the ability to change to werewolf form at will, but at this stage has a 50% chance of failure. Failing an attempted transformation would give a 1-2 hour embarrassed moodlet.

Level 5: Your sim's chance of success at transforming to werewolf form goes up to 75%, and your sim will be able to transform more often before getting an uncomfortable moodlet.

Level 6: Your sim gains the ability to change to full wolf form, but with a 60/40 success/failure ratio. Failed full wolf transformations would just default to werewolf form and your sim would get a Playful moodlet called "I MEANT to Do That." Full wolf form would unlock interactions like "Dig up a Hole" (a mischief interaction with a small chance of uncovering treasure like fossils, capsules, and maybe even a few simoleons...but the main reason is to mess up a yard or have some unsuspecting sim trip over it) and a "Chase" interaction for sims and pets (warning: They may end up chasing YOU instead).

Level 8: Your sim's werewolf form transformation success rate becomes 90%, your Sim's full wolf transformation success rate hits 80%, and successful transformations have a small chance of generating the Confident moodlet "Fluid Form."

Level 9: Your sim gains the ability to transform their ears and grow a tail at will...if that stuff can be added...

Level 10: Werewolf form transformation become 100% successful, full wolf form becomes 95% successful, and your sim gains the ability to resist the change during the full moon. However, resisting the change generates the Uncomfortable moodlet "On a Short Leash"...because resisting the pull of the moon is no simple feat, even for a master shapeshifter!
    3. Werewolf Form

TS2 werewolves looked O.K., but TS3 werewolves...pics I've seen are just not that, well, werewolf-like IMHO (maybe it's those protruding bottom fangs that do it...). In TS4, I would love to see werewolf form progressed into a shape with pointy, really wolf-like ears at or near the top of the head, a muzzle, and hopefully a tail this time. I don't know why, but tailless werewolves bug me just a little...

Anyway, the ears and tails would provide some really interesting flavor to expressing emotions. For instance, the ears could droop and the tail could hang limp and low when sad or embarrassed, the ears could go back and the tail could be out straight or up slightly when angry, wagging tails for Happy and Energized, tail held high and ears fully erect when confident...Again, it's the little touches.

And, speaking of little touches, instead of just one generic fur color, I think that it would be awesome if a werewolf's fur color could either match or be slightly lighter than their hair color. Just that tiny touch of morphic resonance can make all the difference between good-looking werewolves and great-great werewolves."

Other ideas of mine also include that Werewolves and Vampires would be natural enimeies,
    When the Full moon generates Full fledeg Wolves will hunt down Vampires as their pray and attemt to bite them, which is letal to Vampires
  • Options
    Witches/Wizards

Witches have many abilities, including casting spells, crafting exclusive items, creating reagents and potions, being able to travel to other lots via broomstick, teleporting around lots and owning feline familiars. Atrociously evil witches can bring the dead back to life as zombies. And good witches can bring dead Sims back to life in their original state

Magic items/reagents can all be crafted in the cauldron, but some reagents can be bought at the secret magic lot of the witch's alignment.

To become a witch in The Sims 4 Supernatural, a Sim (teen, young adult, adult or elder) must find one, and befriend him or her. Once done so, a new interaction appears: "Teach Me the Ways of the Light" (if the befriended witch is good) or "Teach Me the Path of Darkness" (if the befriended witch is evil). Once done, the Sim will become either a good or evil witch, depending on the type of witch they befriended, and will have an extended name including their alignment, for example, "Goneril Capp the Evil witch". They will also receive a robe, hat, cauldron and spellbook. Their colours will be determined by the witch they were received from. At a glance, females may appear to wear laced corsets, but this is actually the lacing that holds the robe closed. The new witch may then purchase goods from other witches, including reagents (see below), as well as a new cauldron or spellbook.

While witches and warlocks receive distinctive clothing, they can change into normal clothing and headgear which has no effect on their magical powers. Every time a witch or warlock passes an alignment threshold, he or she will automatically be dressed in a new robe and hat.

Spells

Spells are organized into three categories: "Good", "Neutral" and "Evil". Sims can study Good, Neutral, or Evil magic in their spellbook. This increases their magic skill points, and changes their alignment towards the direction they are studying. To be able to use the strongest Spells and craft the most useful Items of each alignment, a Witch must be at the maximum level of their alignment. For example, an "Infallibly Good" Witch can cast "Expello Mortis" and also craft the "Throne of Light", a chair which charges all Motives simultaneously if used by Witch with correct alignment, whereas they would be required to earn full "Atrociously Evil" status before being able to cast "Vivificus Zombiae" and craft the "Throne of Darkness". The two thrones do exactly the same thing, but if a non-magical Sim sits in the chair, no mood effects will occur. If a witch sits in the opposite chair (i.e. an Evil witch sits in the Throne of Light), the witch's motives will go down rapidly. Neutral witches will benefit from both types of chair.

Alignments

Casting more "Good" spells will result in a witch becoming "Good", and casting even more will make the witch "Infallibly Good". Both alignments wear white robes and hats, craft items which suit the "Good" witch stereotype, and have cauldrons which emit blue smoke. "Infallibly Good" witches also have a blue aura and gold sparkles on their skin. Good spells are intended to improve other Sims' lives, or their environment.

While crafting with their cauldrons, good witches will often let go of their spoons and read what looks like a 'cook book' for the various craftables; the spoons will move by themselves, continuing to stir the brew.

Using a "Neutral" spell will move a witch closer to the neutral alignment. They will thus make a Good caster less good and an Evil caster less evil. Neutral Witches and Warlocks have spellbooks on plain wood stands and their cauldrons emit white smoke. Neutral witches, when wearing normal clothes and a normal hairstyle, will appear as almost completely normal Sims. The only known visible difference between neutral witches and normal Sims is that neutral witches have a tiny transparent yellow sparkle behind their right ear which can't be seen easily. Hovering the cursor over the Sim to see his/her name will give the extended name that identifies him/her as a witch.

Once enough "Evil" spells are cast, a witch will become "Evil" or "Atrociously Evil". They will wear black robes, craft gothic-like items, and have a cauldron which emits red smoke. "Atrociously Evil" witches have green skin and a sickly green aura, similar to the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz movie, or from the Broadway musical Wicked. (Despite the resemblance, they will not die when doused with water.)

While making craftables, evil witches will periodically stick their fingers into their cauldrons and taste their brew, then let out an evil cackle before resuming.

Alternatively, Sims may be created as witches in Create a Sim.

I think it’s safe to say that TS2 apartment life Witches were bloody awesome!
    And so I would like to see many of those aspects return in The Sims 4 Supernatural!

Witch Interactions

• Friendly Magic Dual (meant for training purposes and having fun)
    • Critical Magic Dual ( when a witch Sim has an enemy-witch this interaction can be unlocked this is not much different from the Sims medieval interaction That allows you to dual to the death)
    • Spell sharing ( witches talk to each other about spells and in the proses share secret spells with one another)

Witch Abilities

• Fire Spell
    • Ice Spell
    • Hunger Spell (Can either increase or decrease)
    • Hygiene Spell (Can either increase or decrease)
    • Bladder Spell (Can either increase or decrease)
    • Growth Spell On plants*
    • Resurrection Spell From Ghost to Human Sim
    • Resurrection Spell From Ghost to Zombie
    • Rapid Aging Curse
    • Slower Aging Spell
    • Magical Item crafting
    • Stone Spell (Turns a Sim into stone) can only be un stoned by another witch
    • Broom summoning
    • Fly To Lot* (working with the loading screen like in TS2)
    • The ability to pass on the witch gene through Pregnancy and magical interaction
    • Magic bar like it TS3 Supernatural

TS4 Seasons*
    • TS2 Apartment life Spell for making a storm appear (Very Visual!)
    • TS2 Apartment life Spell for making a storm disappear (Very Visual!)
  • Options
    Zombies

Zombies have never had any kind of special attention in the Sims series
    And I for one would like to view them in a new light and give them some new interactions

Zombie abilities
    • Hording* call together your horde of zombies underneath the full moon and prowl the town, terrorise the citizens or just have a dance party in the graveyard
    • A Zombies motives decay much slower than a normal sim’s with the acception of the hunger motive which is always decaying Zombies can raid the hospital for fresh brains or eat some frozen brains from the fridge
    • Zombies have their own unique walking style
    • Zombies are scared of fire and are prone to catch fire when near it
    • The zombie appearance is not as striking as you would think
    • They are very pale and have black rings around their eyes with white hair as all modern zombies have
    • When hunger reaches critical stage zombies turn less human and forget about their past lives so they become more like the zombies on “the walking dead”, but if zed zombie has brains again they will revert to the “iZombie” stage and will not be noticed in society
    • Zombies can get jobs at the coroner’s office for better access to brains
    • When a zombie eats fresh brains all their emotions are heightened ! “they become Very happy instead of normally happy , such is it with all emotions”
  • Options
    Fairies
    Fairy ideas recovered from TS3 archives

Fairies are described as elegant but mischievous magical creatures who love playing tricks on Sims, and who maintain their basic needs just like normal Sims. They have a hidden skill known as Fairy Magic. Fairies tend to take a liking to animals and gardening.

Ways to make a Fairy

Create a Fairy in Create a Sim. See Creating a Fairy section below for more information.
    A Sim can become a fairy by getting a chance to receive a Fairy opportunity when searching for fairies in the Secrete fairy tree
    There is an elixir known as the Bottled Blessing of the Fae which can turn a normal Sim into a fairy.
    A Sim with level 10 of Alchemy skill can mix this elixir at the alchemy station by having red toadstools, sunstone gem and fairy damsel in their inventory.
    Check an elixir consignment shop as the shop may have the elixir, but not on a daily basis.
    Creating a Fairy

Players can create a fairy in Create a Sim. At the "Supernatural Types" button at the Basics section of CAS, select "Fairy" and the Sim being created becomes a fairy. After that, the fairy automatically gets a pair of wings - for flight in their normal and natural form - with a unique color. The wings' color is the same in the fairy's natural form.

In the Basics section, there is a second tab which is labeled as Fairy Basics. It allows the player to customize a fairy's wings and select their color.

There are six different wing designs and they are all labeled. They are:

Willowed Wisps
    Super Swirly
    Dreamy Dragonfly
    Fanciful Ferns
    Majestic Monarch
    Busy Bumblebee
    To change the color of the wings, there is a Change Wing Color button on the bottom right outside the box of wing designs. There are two tabs which are the Swatches and the Color Wheel. Choose any color for her/his wings. However, in custom fairy wing colors cannot be saved, so it is the player who will need to remember the color code or save a fairy with similar wing colors into the bin.

There are many fairy-themed clothes and accessories for a fairy to wear, although other Sims can wear them too. However, letting fairies wear them gives them a more realistic look.

Abilities

Fairies live longer than normal Sims just like werewolves fairies have a lifespan that is five times as long as that of a normal Sim, whereas werewolves have a lifetime that is 1.5 times as long. They move at an increased rate as they fly around. They shrink to their natural form to perform interactions that they can't do when normal-sized. They are "natural born tricksters", tricking Sims using different interactions.

Fairies are very good gardeners. They have benefits in Gardening. They can also build their Charisma skill at a faster rate.

The more they use magic, the more abilities become available. They can receive different auras, and the ability to use fairy pranks.

They get the positive "Energized by moonlight" moodlet every night except on the new moon, with its value changing based on how close the lunar cycle is to full moon. However, on the new moon, they get the slightly negative (-5) "Starving for moonlight" moodlet.

Magic

Fairies are able to use magic for good or bad. When starting out, they will have a very limited set of magical abilities. As they gain their Fairy Magic skill, they unlock new abilities and benefits slowly.

Magic is not infinite, so when fairies use magic, they begin to lose magic powers. They have a magic meter which is similar to the meter witches have. The meter can be found under a fairy's avatar in the game interface. The meter shows how much magic power they have left.

As their magic powers drain, fairies should maintain the magic meter in order to continuously use their abilities. They can slowly wait for a while to refill the meter or they can fill their meter at a faster rate by drinking Pollen Punch, riding the train in a train set or relaxing in a Fairy House. They can also instantly replenish their meter to full by drinking the Essence of Magic elixir.

If all of their magic power is used up, it will take normally six hours to refill completely, enabling them to use magic again. During these six hours, they will have a negative moodlet.

Although fairies are "natural born tricksters", not every trick will be successful. Sometimes, their tricks will fail, causing some negative effect to either the fairy, the affected Sims, or both.

Fairies use auras which affect themselves and nearby Sims. There are several different auras, which have different effects. Some of these are:

Aura of Soothing - Gives a positive moodlet
    Aura of Creativity - Creative skills are easier to learn, and are learned faster
    Aura of Body and Mind - Improves the rate at which Sims learn skills related to body or mind

Interactions

To Sims
    Since fairies love to trick, they can do so with the available interactions, depending on what Fairy Magic level they are on. This may reduce Sims' relationship with the fairy.

But fairies can also be on the good side. In addition to their auras, they can use the Playful Pester interaction, in which a fairy playfully circles the head of a Sim in their natural form. This boosts social and fun motives for both the Fairy and Sim.

Fairies can give their fairy dust to Sims which can be used to remove the zombie's curse or give another Sim the ability to float.

To other Fairies
    Fairies can also play round by the Fairy Frolic interaction. Similar to the Playful Pester interaction, it is performed by two fairies when they turn into their natural forms and play around.

Offspring

Fairy power can be spread to other Sims around town by mating with a normal Sim or a Supernatural. Genetics play the key role in this. From mating with a normal Sim or a Supernatural, there will be 50% chance that the offspring will inherit fairy power.

Child fairies can perform four tricks as a fairy to Sims. When becoming Teen fairies, they can then perform other tricks like a normal fairy, assuming that they have a high level of Fairy Magic skill. So child fairies can start to gain their skill by using the four tricks given.

Curing a Fairy

A fairy Sim can be returned to be normal by using the Potent Cure Elixir.

The fairy can also be asked by her/his romantic interest to Forsake The Fae. The opportunity window will appear, explaining what may happen and what to do. Once accepted, they must follow the instructions - fairies usually go to the Arboretum - to forsake the fae, thus becoming normal.

Fairies that have become normal again no longer have any fairy abilities or wings
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Wilcokie wrote: »
    Fairy Houses
    • I Had this awesome idea to make fairy houses like in TS3 Supernatural Playable! Fully customisable houses! It would work like this… when entering the fairy realm via magic tree , there will be a bunch of tree stumps all over the area, fairy sms can then click on the stump and buy it like a “Lot” after it is owned by the fairy the stump then becomes fully customisable! You click on the stump and say edit in build and buy, a loading screen in then seen for a wile… when it passes you can now build a fairy house from the ground up, or in this case from the tree stump up* the outside world is then larger from the fairies point of view much larger and maybe a bit blurry
    This would be a very awesome function to have when playing as a fairy!
    I adore this idea!

The sims 3 fairy house was by far my favorite object in the game.