Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod help ;-;

SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
I have absolutely no idea about mods or cc or any of that stuff, and for awhile I never thought I'd really want one because I'm always afraid they'll mess up my game and or computer.. This is because I remember when my sister had Sims 3 and she had some mods and they messed her computer up and her game up and she was really mad.
And from all you gracious people on here that have helped me with all the dumb questions I have about everything, most people have told me to see what people have for mods and if they're reliable and where to get reliable ones and you get the idea.
I'm only really interested in like two mods to use though, and I'm not sure if they even exist.
First, is there a mod that will stop the culling and stuff? If so where's a reliable source to get it?
And, is there a mod to have more than 8 Sims living in a household? again, where's a reliable source to get it
I'm sorry if any of this sounds dumb, like I'm so new to everything like this and I'm so afraid of messing up my game.
giphy.gif

Comments