Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How about sims kids learn skills at school?

RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I mean is that not what school is to learn skills?

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    Kids have to learn and increase their skills do have good grades, that seems like school to me. But I think I understand what you mean, perhaps when school as an active career comes? :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    some random skilling in school time would ad to realisem
    just like they can gain friends (atleast in sims3) by talking to them, if they work hard or normal their skills schould be influented... just some.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    golden24ersagolden24ersa Posts: 49 Member
    I love your idea! Or, depending on how well your kid does in school it give a special trait for the kids, which you have to play through that age to get them. They sort of have it now, but I think separate ones that going to school/ or ditching. the programming for EA since already sort of there should be pretty cherry as well, but yes at least a point for exposure to like art, music, etc...
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I love your idea! Or, depending on how well your kid does in school it give a special trait for the kids, which you have to play through that age to get them. They sort of have it now, but I think separate ones that going to school/ or ditching. the programming for EA since already sort of there should be pretty cherry as well, but yes at least a point for exposure to like art, music, etc...

Sims with A grades in school will start with an A grade as teens and if they keep that they will get a boost in starting a career.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Sims with A grades in school will start with an A grade as teens and if they keep that they will get a boost in starting a career.

though it be nice if they get a bonus trait already as teens if they done well as children... or learnt a skill in school...

but yes the bonus for job is nice.... and realistic

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳