Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City Of Bones Challenge

This challenge is based off of the book "City Of Bones". I hope you like it!

~There happens to be more things out there other than aliens and humans. These "Things" are called "Shadowhunters." Shadowhunters protect the world from "Demons". It happens to come that you and all you past family are "Shadowhunters." You don't know that though. Your Mom took you to the High Warlock each time you drew this symbol so she could re-do the lock on your mind. She never wanted you to know about your past because she said she was "Protecting" you. More like she was harming you.

~Create a Mom and a son/daughter in CAS (Mom must be a young adult son/daughter must be a teen). You'll also need to create two other households. The one with you best friend and the one with your lover. The one with your best friend must only include a Mom, sister, and your best friend. The one with your lover must include your Lover, two of the Lovers friends and A Cursed Shadowhunter.

~Your Lovers house needs to be big and grand including an infirmary, bedrooms, training room, skills room. Your friends house must be a medium sized house including a gaming room, regular house standards (Bedroom kitchen etc.) Your house needs to be medium sized too. Including an art room, two bedrooms, house standards (Bathroom kitchen etc.)

~You may play the mom sometimes but you mostly need to play the teen. You can't hang out with your Lover yet. You can hang out with your best friend. When the teen is at school have the mom paint. When the teen comes home from school she can do as she pleases or she can hang out with her best friend.

~After a couple of days (2-4 days) you need to take your teen and her best friend to the club. (This is where she meets her lover) They do not't talk but they can say "Hi" then go about their days. Have the teen go to library with her best friend (Make sure the lover is there). The teen should be reading a book for a bit. After a while they can socialize with their Lover (No romantic socials yet). The next day invite your lover over to your house. roll a dice or use random.org to pick what they do together.

~1-They just talk no romantic socials
~2-They just talk no romantic socials
~3-They are allowed to be romantic just no kissing yet!
~4-They can be romantic and are allowed to kiss!

~When your lover leaves you text your best friend about your day but leave out the romance. (Or the talking) The next day your mom goes missing while you were out at the park with your friend. You race home to find her. (Lock the mom in a basement with all the things she will need to survive). She isn't there. You become worried, then your lover walks through door. (Invite him over) You tell him about your mom (Just be friendly). He tells you that you can't stay here anymore and you need to stay at his house.(Move your teen into his house).

~You stay at his house and at one point you have to talk to the "Cursed Shadowhunter" about your mothers wareabouts. The shadowhunter tells you about your family and past etc. You become furious at your mother. You decide to stay with your lover i.e become his/her girlfriend/boyfriend. You spend most of your days in the skills room or talking with your boyfriend or best friend. After a while you come to the suspension that your mom is dead. (She isn't really dead) Age the teen and your lover to a YA and let them get married. (They can have kids if you like but only the max of 4. They can also move out.)

~I tried my best to convert the City Bones Book into a challenge for Sims 4. You do not have to have read the book or have watched the movie to do the challenge. If you have any suggestions or ideas please tell me!

Comments

• Options
    IISleepyPandaIIIISleepyPandaII Posts: 6 New Member
    Also this challenge is in BETA phase so if anyone wants to try it and give me feedback that would be very helpful!