Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What game, stuff and expansion packs you want the most for TS4?

ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Since we are getting The Sims 4 Get Together with clubs/groups and DJ and dancing skills, I decided to do a new thread about most requested EPs, GPs and SPs for The Sims 4 :)

I want these game packs:
- Diner Time (open restaurants, pizzerias, fast food restaurants and 50s diners with NPC waiters/waitresses and cooks, with this Game Pack the Culinary career will be updated to an active career, deep friers & woodfire ovens)
- Ocean Cliffs (mediterranean island, boats, diving for pearls, treasures in the beach, swimming in the ocean etc.)
- Apartment Life (either an expansion pack or a game pack, the return of the detailed Sims 2 AL system, ability to build up to six stories above ground houses in a free update, rents etc.)
- Wedding Planner (better weddings for Sims, visible wedding rings, new wedding veils and celebration clothing, etc.)
- Shopping Boulevard (expanded retail aspect, shopping malls, more objects for retail stores, escalators, etc.)

Expansion packs:
- Get To School (elementary schools, high schools and universities, fraternities and sororities, school buses, lunch breaks, school crushes and romances, prom for teens and pre-teens etc.)
- Get a Perfect Life (family reunions, more things to do with babies and even toddlers when they are patched in to the game, after school activities for kids, pre-teens and teens, walk canes for elders, strollers for babies and toddlers, etc.)
- Get To The City (Create a world tool free update, big lots, new venues including movie theatres, laundromats, banks, pop-up restaurants and farmers' markets, town hall venue, politician/mayor active career, etc.)
- Get Pets (cats, dogs, horses, little pets like rodents and birds can now have offspring inside the same cage, rabbits, lizards, snakes, vet active career, etc.)
- Get a Farm (llamas, cows, chicken, sheep, pigs, goats, geese, ducks, tractors, big farming world with big lots, lots of new harvestables and new gardening objects, etc.)
- Get an Umbrella (seasons, raining, snowing, thunder storms, umbrellas, skiing, snowboarding, sunbathing, etc.)
- Get Famous (celebrities, as good and hard celebrity system as TS1: Superstar, new active careers like singer, film director, actor and fashion (2 branches: designer and model), recording studios/booths, NPC music producers, stages and stadiums, etc.)
- Get Magic (vampires, sorcerers, werewolves, zombies, alchemy skill, vampires can turn into bats, zombies, sorcerers, werewolves and vampires can kill Sims, create your own monster, etc.)
- Get a Tan (vacation, new destinations, etc.)
- Get Amusement (amusement parks)
- Get a Petting Zoo (giraffes, petting zoos, giant aquarium venues, etc.)

Stuff packs:
- H&M Fashion Stuff
- IKEA Home Stuff
- Kids' Stuff
- Teen Style Stuff
- Baby Nursery Stuff
- Family Game Stuff
- Beautiful Bedroom Stuff
- Bathroom Design Stuff
- Builders' Stuff (lots of new build mode objects, clutter, carpets etc.)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Pets, Farm Life, Apartments and Restaurants and anything that adds something new/exciting to the game. But mostly those 4, I just think it will flesh out my gameplay most. :)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2015
    I Need Magic Is Coming, Sorcerers, werewolf, and the rest. New and powerful Spells and abilities, and powerful NPCs
    Seasons
    Pets, Farm, Wild animals
    Castaway Reloaded, That chance your your sim goes on vacation, before, during and after, the vacation Sims could potentially get stranded.
    Tropical Vacation gets you stranded on a deserted Island.
    Trip to Granite Falls gets you lost in vast woods.
    etc
    Adventures I want places Like Greece, explore and collect artifacts, and Mythical artifacts, like Pandora's Box that actually works. Go to Arabia and find a Genie's Lamp, Like Island Paradise had mermaids, try again and there will be a hidden underwater Lot with a Trident stuck in a Stone. Fall through a portal that sends you back in time and find a dormant Dragon egg. Those would be things I'd like to collect, Crystals are cool but finding things that are usable too would be so cool. Also doing quests and solving puzzles I find fun.
    Superstar/Showtime pack - Singing, dancing, performing, needs to be a thing.

I want Vehicle Stuff, mainly.
    a Patch or packs that Reintroduce Favorites.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    SqueekersMeh2SqueekersMeh2 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2015
    HUh, good idea...adding some career additions with a pets expansion. I def' am waiting on a pets expansion big time, and to be able to focus on a pet lover and use their personality to actually have a fitting career would be great, especially since well...they ARE legit careers. A vet, perhaps also a biologist or animal trainer too. They could even work at a zoo as zoologist.

An amusement park would also be great, and I even just thought of a farming pack myself in my pets thread. Certainly, expanding on what a "life" entails will be great---right now, I'm very bored and just trying to make a fancy house and some royal family members I made up...because there isn't much else to do once you get married on there...aside just working on career skills and totally ignoring the actual needs of the sims since it seems there is never time to do anything aside work and sleep....they never feel like doing anything, playing the game itself is tiring from forcing them constantly to do chores we already hate in real life and makes me feel like not doing anything sometimes -_-
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Great ideas...
    I would like to see EP/GP themes like: Get To School/University, Generations, Pets, Seasons, Nightlife, Vacations, and Apartment Life.

SP wise, I would like see something like: Celebrations/Weddings, Baby/Toddler Pack, Children Pack, Teen Pack, and a Garden/Greenhouse Pack.

Those are just some ideas that would complete the wish list in my signature. :)

• Options
    yelsha23yelsha23 Posts: 93 Member
    Can I please say I want all of them ?! :p
    tumblr_n7y83bVjHh1smb1ddo1_400.gif