Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Get Help - NPC game pack

I am desperate for generations (toddlers and family fun stuff) or seasons (rains/snow <3) or apartments (lack of lots). What I realized is I also miss NPCs. I open the phone and its just maid / pizza / massage therapist. I have an idea below. I know EA may bring these NPCs along with different EPs. But anyways I wanted to share with you guys.

(1) Butlers – The king of NPCs -both male and female - polished and high end.
Priority wise: Main- can cook, clean, take care of babies, repair; low - repair/bartending, gardening (basic water etc.). Basically anything.

Upto us to decide what activities can a butler do -> check and uncheck –> determines the cost.
Very expensive and cost range depending on size of house and assets. The bigger the house, the more hectic It becomes for a butler. For eg. mansions with huge gardens, lot of family member, regular parties.
If one butler is less we can hire another live in/partime: Nanny/maid/gardener.
Specialty – with high charisma and comedy skills, Sims can share stuff with them.
Animations like dusting/cleaning floors/checking on kids.
Can entertain guests at parties (helps with party goals) and invite in known people.
Asks what to be cooked – we can set a schedule or he/she can cook random. A pop up that says going to cook we can then select what to cook.
Serve drinks where relaxing or sitting.
Can also help kids with homework.
But the more they do the more hectic it becomes for them – and may drive them crazy.

2) Maids – Maids who actually show up and do the work efficiently instead of the buggy ones we have now!
Sometimes maids can be clumsy and may be found watching TV or swimming or sipping drinks and they can be fired or scolded.
They can plead if fired etc. they can show up at middle-high class households asking if they want to hire.
Live in – cook and clean and somewhat take care of babies. Cheaper than butlers.
Part time – cooks and clean.
Special features like maid gossiping and some added new exciting features.

3) Gardeners – well do gardening and somewhat repair if asked to. Option to live in for those with huge gardens.

4) Bartenders – Special ability to make sad Sims happy and share talks thoughts. And ability to hire them without having a party.

5) Nanny – part time/live in. high priority on cooking/handling kids toddlers babies/low priority on cleaning.

6) Pest control – occasional pests

7) Strippers for bachelor/bachelorette parties – or just parties.

8) Street sellers – selling random, exciting and dangerous things/potions/trinkets – can be good or bad. Funny things can happen. can shoo them away.

9) Burglars!! We all miss them. And with some new interactions. Playable Sims in criminal field and kleptomaniac trait can come steal.

10) Firemen!! I missed flirting with them after they did their job.

11) Milkman – deliver fresh milk early morning. Fresh milk higher learning and moodlets. Sometimes leave nice dairy stuff along with milk.

12) Cute Pool boys (very low charges on one time basis – fun to talk to hit on)
13) Dressed NPCs for kid’s parties.

Floors can get dirty on places used more and even pools get dirty.

Naps actually use dishwashers on priority and not use sink.

For live in we can select upto 3 live in NPCs. (they will be separate and controllable except interactions and schedule settings somewhat like roommate system in Sims 2) – need sleeping quarters etc. for them. They may unexpectedly leave for urgent work/sickness of family) for a day/two and watch the chaos unfold at home. Babies/kids/toddlers become used to regular npcs and throw tantrums and play pranks on new ones. If NPCs are treated well (pay accommodation interaction) their efficiency increases else they just get blah or can quit.

Gameplay – Laundry feature, .... And I can't think of more.

Career –

Traits- kleptomaniac

New moodlets

NPCs age/And of course features to be good/best friends/flirt/woohoo/marry NPCs.

I never thought I would miss toddlers. But you never know what you had until you lose it. : sigh: Anyways there are enough people whining about it I will stop here. Nannies make more sense and more fun if we have toddlers.

Any other ideas for NPCs or NPC gameplay features for the ones mentioned above? :)

Comments

• Options
    DilaxerDilaxer Posts: 270 Member
    NO! I Am not willing to pay 20$ for something that had to be in a base game! :s
  • Options
    xlove90xlove90 Posts: 27 Member
    @Dilaxer I know how it feels :( It had to be there in base game. It just feels empty SO empty now. If they had something like this - but make it exciting or different in a way.

They should patch it in. Or atleast introduce Butlers (they were never in base games) in someway. I need help in my huge households and the maids are useless. I have to use maid buff cheats sometimes to keep things in order.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    how about govenersess? or Tutors? To come to the children's home and not have wealthy kids go to school. That or have a private school so if parents are 'not attached' they can send their children their instead
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    12) Cute Pool boys = SOLD

I would like street performers including Mimes, and those people who paint their whole body and pretend to be statues. I was going to add NPC Dog Walkers, but that should come with a Pets EP.

Oh - and + Old Mrs. Crumplebottom.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.