Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of missing stuff from past games.

Lost_SteveLost_Steve Posts: 8 New Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I was bored so I decided to make a list of all the mising stuff from past games. Note that this is in no way meant to critisize the game in any way.

Gameplay:
Setting Bed Ownerships.
Fears.
Personality Points.
Transport/Vehicles.
Stores (Kinda reintroduced in Get To work, but pretty useless).
Ultra Speed For Certain Action.
Young Again Potion.
CAS.
Some Activities Like Basketball.

Interactions:
With Sims.
Paying Death To Get Dead Sims Back.
Rock. Paper. Scissors With Death.
Confess Cheating.
Sims hugging Each Other While Sleeping.
Making Out/Kissing On Bed/Couches (Yes you can actually do that but not like in The Sims 3, here's it's the same anywhere).
Any interaction related to other Sim's trait. (Example: In The Sims 3 you could accuse an evil Sim of being evil).
Several Kid Games.
With Items.
Making Bed (Your Sim does it by default, no matter what a slob he is).
Reading With Laying In Bed.

Sims:
Zombies.
Toddlers.
Racoons.
Burglars.
Fireman.
Gardener.
Nannies.
Repairman.
Cops.

DLC (I'll put the most reelevant ones, that hopefully will come soon).
Vacations/Traveling.
Animals/Pets.
Magic/Supernatural.
Seasons.
Future.

The list right now is pretty raw (As I got ironically bored while writing it) but as people keep commenting more missing stuff I'll keep adding it to the list. So keep those missing features coming!
Post edited by Lost_Steve on

Comments

• Options
    ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    edited August 2015
    All the NPCs except the Maid, I think - not just the burglar but the mailman, fireman, and gardener. (Is there a gardener?) Nannies and the repairman. Butler and Matchmaker, but they were later additions, not base game. The sad bunny and psychiatrist (since there are no aspiration failures anymore).

Wants are sort of like whims, I guess, but no fears and no personality points.
  • Options
    > @Thrippa said:
    > All the NPCs except the Maid, I think - not just the burglar but the mailman, fireman, and gardener. (Is there a gardener?) Nannies and the repairman. Butler and Matchmaker, but they were later additions, not base game. The sad bunny and psychiatrist (since there are no aspiration failures anymore).
    >
    > Wants are sort of like whims, I guess, but no fears and no personality points.

Thanks for the ideas, will add them to the list (But I'm sure there's alreasy a mailman in-game).
  • Options
    DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    The OFB retail system and cars. I miss cars... and toddlers of course. :) High rises too... I want a city *-*
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Children's play activities such as Tag, Mary-mack, Cops & Robbers, red hands.
    Grocery stores.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    > @DyingLight said:
    > The OFB retail system and cars. I miss cars... and toddlers of course. :) High rises too... I want a city *-*

> @Cabelle1863 said:
    > Children's play activities such as Tag, Mary-mack, Cops & Robbers, red hands.
    > Grocery stores.

Thank you two, the list keeps getting bigger!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Archery, basketball, carnival, bird watching.
  • Options
    > @simgirl1010 said:
    > Archery, basketball, carnival, bird watching.

I'm sure those haven't been in past Sims base games.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Basketball has, I think it was a base game item in Sims 1, then came with FreeTime in Sims 2, and was part of a store package "Level Up" in Sims 3. That's something we need back as well. Not a whole lot of group activities to chose from at the moment.

Ooh, now I remember something about bird watching too. It was an activity your sim could choose in FreeTime, and it increased their enthusiasm in the Nature hobby. It was something they would tend to do autonomously when outside.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Lost_Steve wrote: »
    > @simgirl1010 said:

Archery was added to TS3 when you bought...I think it was Dragon Valley from the store. There was also a store basketball hoop.

Psychologist and breakdowns
    Flour sack baby
    Social Bunny
    Cemeteries

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    > @simgirl1010 said:

Oops. Didn't realize it was base game only. Saw zombies, pets, vacations, and a few other non base game features on the list.
  • Options
    TeresitaTeresita Posts: 630 Member
    Yes and when they come back, even if half-baked, they'll call them free smh

Their mindset always amuses me
    DGXIlLq.gif
  • Options
    ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member

Thanks for the ideas, will add them to the list (But I'm sure there's already a mailman in-game).

Apparently you're right and there is a mail carrier. I hadn't seen one in my game and I had seen several posts about not liking how the mail 'just appeared in the box' instead of being delivered by a person in Sims 4. Mea culpa.

• Options
    > @Thrippa said:
    > Lost_Steve wrote: »
    >
    >
    > Thanks for the ideas, will add them to the list (But I'm sure there's already a mailman in-game).
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Apparently you're right and there is a mail carrier. I hadn't seen one in my game and I had seen several posts about not liking how the mail 'just appeared in the box' instead of being delivered by a person in Sims 4. Mea culpa.

No problem! I didn't even knew there were maids in TS4 until someone mentioned it here!