Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have some good ideas!

Hello! I have lots of good ideas for The Sims 4. :) For example, with The Sims 4 Seasons expansion pack we can get fully working air conditioner. If we don't use the air conditioner, our Sims will be sweated and uncomfortable. :) And water heater, radiators etc. If we don't use it, our sims will get ice cold :) And if we use more electric or water, more bill will come. No more high bills from bigger lots/expensive furnitures. :) And, of course! We need clothes washer system. I want it more realistic than Sims 3. More washing/drying times. No toploading, front loading like today's eur-american washing machines. :) Have a nice day!

Comments

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I always wanted my Sims to feel cold or hot inside their own houses during Winter and Summer :p these are good ideas!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.