Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More for Males and Children please

I'd like to see a pack where there are exclusively Children clothing and objects and at least a few packs where males have more clothing and hairstyles than females do, mainly since female Sims usually get around twice the amount of stuff male Sims do.
Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.

Comments

• Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    I agree 100%! And no shiny sequined outfits either!
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    I'd like to see some nice plain, loose t-shirts for men. We literally have none, they're all figure-hugging.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    Definitely need new things for children! I was trying to dress my little girl in CAS the other day and I just found everything so ugly. Even boys have a better choice, and that's not usually the case with The Sims! :D
  • Options
    PinkmonkeyPinkmonkey Posts: 188 Member
    Men are always second fiddle to women when it comes to fashion. Such a shame :(
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    We really need more children's clothing boys and girls and I'd love to see a pack for male clothing hairstyles facial hair and body hair patched in with that pack.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    mhm especially for male accessories.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Children and elder ly and teens (or do the last 2 use the same as the ya? I Forgot been 6 months since i tried the game)

Sadly this priority been from the sims3.... they really need to dividende the case items more fair
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    Children and elder ly and teens (or do the last 2 use the same as the ya? I Forgot been 6 months since i tried the game)

Sadly this priority been from the sims3.... they really need to dividende the case items more fair

From what I know, all clothing items for Adults are available for Teens, Young Adults and Elders, I'd like to see some more exclusive clothing for them.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    Yes to more things for both males and kids.

All of my sim children end up dressed pretty similarly and with similar hair styles because they just don't have enough options, although I do try to give them different "styles"