Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

bye

Ping YoPing Yo Posts: 1,263 Member
edited August 2016 in Off Topic Chat
bye
]
Post edited by Ping Yo on

Comments

• Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    She's in my bed - chewing one of my socks.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Nah. Bella divorced Mortimer, took half of his wealth, and then ran off with a "hot" vampire. :lol:
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Yeah, she was definitely taken by aliens. Dina and Nina Caliente are alien-Sim hybrids who got rid of her so they could take Mortimer's wealth.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    edited August 2015
    Don't forget she was found in strangetown (Sims 2) that was when she was seen as an adult, perhaps many years later she somehow went to Lunar Lake then die of old age.

In the Sims 2 PSP, you will discover Bella Goth's secret which she opened up that she never really loved Mortimer but only married him just for money. This is probably why the affair started with Don Lothario as she was last seen on his balcony.

In The Sims Social the facebook game, apparently Bella Goth lost her memory right after her abduction so this is probably why she never came back instead lived and died in Lunar Lake.
  • Options
    Wasting_NightWasting_Night Posts: 800 Member
    edited August 2015
    I am SO tempted to plug my magazine on the stories board here because I actually put my own spin on Bella's disappearance on one of the issues. XD

Edit: Also, shouldn't this be on General or something? It's still related to The Sims in a way.
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Bella took 80% of Morrimer's wealth and ran away from home.
    She then dated Don Lothario.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!