Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you normally start a new game?

Ping YoPing Yo Posts: 1,263 Member
I'm sorry if this already exists, I'm just curious, what kind of family do you make when you start the sims? Do you start with one sim, or a family?
I usually start with a single mom and a toddler :)
]

Comments

• Options
    Angelicbabe09Angelicbabe09 Posts: 19 Member
    I usually start with one to three sims. More often than not they are all women and are related in some way (siblings, mother and daughter, etc). I don't know why I don't play with men so often though. It's quite strange.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    > @Angelicbabe09 said:
    > I usually start with one to three sims. More often than not they are all women and are related in some way (siblings, mother and daughter, etc). I don't know why I don't play with men so often though. It's quite strange.

I don't play with male sims either, unless they're the father in the family, or a child :)
    ]
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've often started in an empty world with a married couple and play them until I'm ready to add another family to the town and I switch between both households until more get added and get played in their turns.I'm also usually playing a town legacy challenge or a legacy about a town as it grows and matures.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    I start with a single female. On a past occasion, I created my sim 2 sisters in cas later.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    kaylade5154kaylade5154 Posts: 144 Member
    I start with 4
    mom,dad,teen,child
  • Options
    arielsimmerarielsimmer Posts: 38 New Member
    I always start with one female sim
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    I usually start by making sims...
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
  • Options
    > @DarkSuperNinja said:
    > One young adult Female! ;)

I do that, from time to time :)
    ]
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Ping Yo wrote: »
    > @DarkSuperNinja said:
    > One young adult Female! ;)

I do that, from time to time :)

I feel sad because I do that all the time. Every. Single. Time. WHYYY?? They're always something 🐸🐸🐸🐸, too!

My current sim is a really kawaii-looking hacker and computer programmer who is trying to overthrow Edwardo the Great's Robot Empire...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Start a game with 2 or more random sims I make and just see where the game goes.
  • Options
    breakingMachinesbreakingMachines Posts: 47 Member
    I usually make Sims based on characters I've written before, based on drawings I've done. I haven't really just made Sims in creation without a point So I typically start with large households, like about 8 sims, they typically tend to be male, then I spend the time getting their homes furnished, and working on their skills and careers. Sometimes, I just end up picking families in the library I've made before, and just things I haven't done in a previous save.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Single Dad with a toddler/child daughter or single dad with a teen son and toddler/child daughter. I start off with dads because generally the rng townie women aren't bad when there are some weird lookin dudes that seem to spawn in my sims games. LOL.
    I like to play out a scenario of "trying to find the perfect mother figure to help raise the kids" sort of thing. If I start a game without that kind of family, I get sort of bored :/
  • Options
    Cement wrote: »
    Single Dad with a toddler/child daughter or single dad with a teen son and toddler/child daughter. I start off with dads because generally the rng townie women aren't bad when there are some weird lookin dudes that seem to spawn in my sims games. LOL.
    I like to play out a scenario of "trying to find the perfect mother figure to help raise the kids" sort of thing. If I start a game without that kind of family, I get sort of bored :/

oh, me too!
    ]