Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This expansion will be a lot better then Get To Work

And probably bigger as well. New club types, New group types,a beach,64x64 lot types,New romantic socials,Brand new large world with new premades etc. With things like that I think this will be a better ep then GTW.

Comments

• Options
    Purple-InkPurple-Ink Posts: 79 Member
    I think that it really depends on what your play style is. My sims tend to stay to themselves pretty often so Get Together isn't an EP I'm looking forward to right now.
    Tumblr: plumbob-berries.tumblr.com/
    PurpleLilies0220 on the Sims 4 Gallery
    tumblr_oht9rrh8CP1v9ri2go10_r4_1280.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The world alone is worth a purchase since it looks nothing like Willow Creek or Oasis Springs.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hmm...one thing that I'm also exited about is the walk in closet thing. Aparently sims will react, if you are in a group, to the things you dress when trying clothes Like it was shown in the trailer. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Purple-InkPurple-Ink Posts: 79 Member
    The world is definitely one of the things that's pushing me on it, plus I'm a sucker for new CAS and Buy mode content. So basically I'm just not sold on the basic concept for this EP and it's not an insta-buy for me.
    Tumblr: plumbob-berries.tumblr.com/
    PurpleLilies0220 on the Sims 4 Gallery
    tumblr_oht9rrh8CP1v9ri2go10_r4_1280.png
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    This discussion is a joke, right? This "expansion pack" (actually a game pack) is NOTHING compared to 'Get To Work'.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    This discussion is a joke, right? This "expansion pack" (actually a game pack) is NOTHING compared to 'Get To Work'.

No it's not.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    PinkmonkeyPinkmonkey Posts: 188 Member
    Yeeeaahh...... I'm going to have to disagree with that. This pack doesn't seem to bring anything truly new to the game. Pubs = bars, Coffee shops = bars that sell coffee. There aren't usable beaches in the pack btw. We already have a plethora of nightclubs in the base game. Other than the social clubs they haven't really brought anything new to the table, whereas GTW introduced retail stores and the ability to follow your sims to work. Much more impressive imo.
  • Options
    hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    edited August 2015
    I really do hope they decide to add in ability to swim at the beaches. I mean its a bit weird to be at the beach and just sit on the sand...... (and firedance.. wth was that about?)
    Pinkmonkey wrote: »
    Yeeeaahh...... I'm going to have to disagree with that. This pack doesn't seem to bring anything truly new to the game. Pubs = bars, Coffee shops = bars that sell coffee. There aren't usable beaches in the pack btw. We already have a plethora of nightclubs in the base game. Other than the social clubs they haven't really brought anything new to the table, whereas GTW introduced retail stores and the ability to follow your sims to work. Much more impressive imo.

took the words out my mouth. as I said many times. This EP is lacking in new content. Its just REVAMPED everthings...
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member

I sincerely doubt it is a gam pack with all of the new social interactions coming our way plus build/buy mode items. Our last game pack had over a 100+ items, so I am expecting more in this expansion.
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    And probably bigger as well. New club types, New group types,a beach,64x64 lot types,New romantic socials,Brand new large world with new premades etc. With things like that I think this will be a better ep then GTW.

For me, as a rotational player who likes to fill every world with families and complicate stories... definitely yes :)
    GTW was a bliss for having something to do at work, or alone sims, but this adds to social and group activities.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    The big world doesn't offer a lot of game play for me, so I'm on the fence at this point.