Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I thought there was suppose to be a closed doors event after the live presenatation????

That would give further information on the EP or anything else Sims 4 related. Confirmation please????
LR3g0ni.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    the hell is wrong with you people
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    the hell is wrong with you people

I think that's tomorrow
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It's Friday.
  • Options
    LarLynJLarLynJ Posts: 353 Member
    edited August 2015
    It's a private event so us simmers aren't going to know any information. They have a surprise and don't want us finding out what it is just yet.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    But there was suppose to be three presentations. Thats what everybody was saying and now there is only two and I don't understand why everyone lied. The Get together EP announcement was the first one. There was suppose to be a closed door presentation after that but no one has said anything about that one. Then there is another one on Friday.

I'm wanting to know when the second one is because everyone said there would be THREE and now everyone is feigning ignorance and it's annoying.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    LarLynJ wrote: »
    It's a private event so us simmers aren't going to know any information. They have a surprise and don't want us finding out what it is just yet.

This surprise might be a party sp. lord knows there's isn't enough parties on this game.

Ugh!

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    What about the demo being shown Friday and there is no embargo either.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited August 2015
    It's not our fault we don't know is it?

Email EA instead.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I only heard about the presentation on the 5th and then the behind the doors presentation on Friday. I never heard about a third one. There's no embargo on Friday's presentation so we should be hearing sometime Friday, given the time changes and all. I'm stoked to hear what else is coming...hopefully it will be a nice surprise. :#
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    Maybe it was cancelled after that dancing segment.....I don't know I'm writing my thoughts....

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Live on stage: Rachel Franklin, Vice President & General Manager The Sims Studio 15.50 Friday. according the event programme.

Possibly a repeat of the first one as it only lasts quarter of an hour. (hopefully no dancing repeat)!

Plants versus Zombies 2 seems to be the game of the moment.
  • Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    JoBass24us wrote: »

This surprise might be a party sp. lord knows there's isn't enough parties on this game.

Ugh!

Oh gosh yes, we haven't even touched the skin of partying! There's slumber parties, disco parties, baby shower parties, wedding shower parties, bachelor parties! I'm sure the party cow will be milked to his fullest! :lol:
    353235_b.jpg
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    The dance charade was literally the expansion pack so we've seen all that's in the game.
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited August 2015
    DerMonarch aka "I'm totally not trying to bash every person who doesn't like TS4" is going to this closed door event for simsvip on the seventh:
    http://simsvip.com/2015/07/31/simsvip-is-heading-to-gamescom-2015/