Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ΕA:Here’s the first trailer, giving just a taste of what(GET TOGETHER) has to offer.

John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
If you read this http://www.thesims.com/news/get-together-expansion you will see what EA said about the ''Get Together'' trailer :

''We’re excited to announce that The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion Pack* releases worldwide this November! Here’s the first trailer, giving just a taste of what it has to offer.''

That means they will upload more trailers in the future and as they said , they will give us more information in early octomber. So before you say you will not buy this expansion just wait. I mean, with Get To Work announce trailer we dont got any information about male pregnancy, aliens,alien world,photography skill, and other cool things that it had. So all we have to do is just to wait and then decide if we are going to buy this expansion
xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• Options
    hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    I just rewatched both trailers..... and Sadly the amount of excitement I had for GTW pales in comparison to GT.......

I mean when watching the GTW announce trailer... all the content felt new!

The get together trailer shows (aside from coffee shops.) all just things we already have... REVAMPED....

REVAMPED dancing
    REVAMPED partying
    REVAMPED pool tool

unless the other trailers comes with an unannounced surpise I dont see how this EP is making any significance....
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Get to Work trailer showed just new content. Everything was new.

Apart from Cafe's, everything shown is in the base game. It's just slightly better in this pack.
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    I hope we'll see more about clubs very soon :)
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Lol~ All I saw was More partying and More woohooo. :lmao:
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited August 2015
    If you read this http://www.thesims.com/news/get-together-expansion you will see what EA said about the ''Get Together'' trailer :

''We’re excited to announce that The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion Pack* releases worldwide this November! Here’s the first trailer, giving just a taste of what it has to offer.''

That means they will upload more trailers in the future and as they said , they will give us more information in early octomber. So before you say you will not buy this expansion just wait. I mean, with Get To Work announce trailer we dont got any information about male pregnancy, aliens,alien world,photography skill, and other cool things that it had. So all we have to do is just to wait and then decide if we are going to buy this expansion

But we got a glimpse of the overall theme. This time i felt like i had to dig for a connecting point between all the randomness and mixed EP themes.
  • Options
    John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Get to Work trailer showed just new content. Everything was new.

Apart from Cafe's, everything shown is in the base game. It's just slightly better in this pack.

So are foosball or other cool new things shown in the trailer in the base game?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    LuckyPalms992LuckyPalms992 Posts: 55 Member
    Get to Work annoyed me as well (lack of shopping animations, annoying game play in careers) but at least it had an ACTUAL theme and felt like an EP. It actually added something to the base game. But this is just... I don't know what to call it.
  • Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    if that's a taste I don't want the meal...
    353235_b.jpg
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    A taste should leave you wanting more, not turned off or confused and convinced it's just a forty dollar "update" to existing features. Fuze ball.... And.... I don't get it and I should get it. This presentation was a MAJOR event and it should have really wowed people with what was coming but instead the best that can be said is, yay, I can finish my nightclub.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    This seems to me to be something that I have seen others asking for. i.e. more things for their sims to do. I know it is not geared to family play, but as of now, this game does not seem to be geared to family play, it seems to be geared to the young adult/adult group, so for now this seems to be a good pack. Maybe the other (family) packs will come later. Looks like a start at listening to some of the things that they can implement now, maybe the other things just have to wait until they can do them correctly. I have been impressed with the expansions thus far, so I think this one is a step in the right direction. Some other things just take time.