Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They live among us. alien challenge.

I've been creating an alien challenge for a few days only to find a similar one exists. However mine is different it many ways.

So the one on that exists is an alien sim populating the world then killing the humans. Mine is more of a study humans then return to home planet type.

So it starts with you making your alien sim then the disguise. Same rule of being discovered applies but my challenge will have several layers of difficulty that are allowed and one is allowing the use of the erase memory interaction in the mischief tab.

So basically don't be discovered as an alien but study humans as much as possible.

You were sent to the human planet in order to learn their ways and also seed some of your own kind into their population.

Goals are to discover master as many human skills as possible that could benefit your kind in even a small way such as programming, cooking, herbal (outdoor retreat). Once all these skills are mastered and you have left a number of alien children on the planet, you must then build a rocket and upgrade it enough to travel back home.

I'm still working on the levels of difficulty and plan on starting a thread in its self on this challenge. I would allow jobs in my challenge but only jobs that you have to help your sim in like detective, doctor or scientist as these are jobs that can help you study humans (human behavior, anatomy and knowledge of technology and natural resources)

And again if a sim discovers your secret and leaves the lot you lose and must restart. You are allowed a home as your identity is the new resident of the town (the person who was meant to live in this house was abducted by your kind and you are now in his/her form.)

Again I plan on having 3 levels of difficulty in the challenge for my fellow simmers to beat. Easy being a very minimum amount of skills and only needing to leave one child on the planet while hard will be every human skill and a much higher amount of children. Also hard mode will require you sleep in your alien form and not your disguise.

I will be making gameplay videos that I will link in here but as of me typing this I haven't recorded any gameplay as I don't have a software to edit the videos. They will be on YouTube at: FTPGAMERS and I may stream the challenge on twitch at: cryptic renegade.

If anyone has any suggestions to this please let me know.

Comments