Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happens if my sims can't afford to check out on vacation?

RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
My sims have just gotten married and are on vacation at twikki island and are on their second day out of 3 and when I looked at how much it costs it costs over the amount of simolians my sims have :o does anyone know what happens when it's time to check out and they can't pay it? Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2015
    I don't know, but your question does have me very curious. I know that in TS3 (I know it's a different game) one time my sim didn't have enough money to pay her bills. I got a warning that the repo man was going to show up. At the time all she owned was about three things, and I quickly put them in her personal and family inventory. The man showed up, was upset that there was not anything to take, and left, but not before telling me all about it in a pop up. In TS4, all that happens is the water and electric all gets turned off, I did it on purpose just to see what would happen. I think I am going to have to try this on purpose in TS2 to find out what happens. If you don't get an answer, I'll let you know as soon as I can find out. I'll send one of my poor University students off to be the guinea pig, at least they'll get to enjoy a nice little vacation from school.
  • Options
    RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    @LaBlue0314 I found out that they just get a bill when they come home, however my sim hasn't got the bills yet so I'm thinking it will come when the house bills come lol have fun on your vacation :)