Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Removing Bad CC On Mac

adidasadidas Posts: 2 New Member
So after a few months of playing the sims 3 after downloading a few sims from the exchange I found out I have bad cc but I have no idea how to get rid of it. I found the file in the DCBackup file, as I'm trying to get rid of the vampire shirt (0x6cd59455e4d12667fa7eb50bdda87cec.package) that messes up your babies and toddlers. But I'm confused on how to get rid of it like do I just grab the file and put it in my trash or do I have to do more. I'm scared if i do it incorrectly i'll mess up my game or even worse my mom's mac :/ So does anyone know how to get rid of that shirt on mac?

Comments

• Options
    adidasadidas Posts: 2 New Member
    How's that supposed to help me..? lmao
  • Options
    AshpeefAshpeef Posts: 173 Member
    @adidas: Well, when you follow @tamalinn's link, you'll find a wealth of info on known bad CC and how to cope with it (i.e. remove it).
    Crinrict's site is Windows centric, but as the Sims on Mac is basically a Windows-game in a Mac-wrapper the procedure to remove bad CC described there is still valid and valuable. I'd say Tamalinn tells you that she successfully used that procedure to get rid of unwanted CC from her Mac or "it works on my Mac even though the info is only speaking of a Windows environment".
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    Thank you, @Ashpeef.

Yes, @adidas, that is exactly how I, and basically every other TS3 player ever, regardless of OS, has removed bad CC. Maybe next time instead of lmao-ing, you'll actually bother to read the links helpfully provided for you? Or perhaps you don't want folks to bother to help you since you're so unappreciative.