Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lipstick with teeth cc

I downloaded a lipstick that was packaged with a matching lipstick but had teeth colored onto it. So I fire up Sims 4, try out the lipstick, it's alright, see the lipstick with teeth and try that lipstick on. It's okay and kind of cute, then my sim smiled at me. I closed the game, removed the content and decided I didn't need to sleep tonight. haha
Origin: covahenasni

Comments

• Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited July 2015
    EDIT: Found some!
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    covahenasnicovahenasni Posts: 149 Member
    Found some of what? The lipstick with visible teeth? What did you think?
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    Yeah...Sometimes it isn't too bad, but most of the time it is. It depends on the *degree* of the teeth. I had some in Ts3 that looked fairly normal when they smiled.
  • Options
    I had some in TS3 as well, I must have never paid attention or my sims did not smile around me. It was just very creepy to look at. :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I had some in TS3 as well, I must have never paid attention or my sims did not smile around me. It was just very creepy to look at. :-)

On the other hand though..Sims 3 smiles were really malicious. :smile: So it was kind of hard to see a noncreepy expression :P
  • Options
    Like that middle one? :wink:
    MTS_traelia_1200869_picture.jpg
  • Options
    ;) I have had worse! despite it all, I kinda like their smiles..except that one. I think that is one of their..weird idle smiles. I think I have seen it most when they *stall*..like when they need to change clothes.
  • Options
    "If they tell me one more thing to do, I'm going to snap!" I love the sims. haha :smiley:
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @covahenasni Oh, yeah :smile: And then...when they wish their best friend was a ghost. :P sims *is* fun. I had the wish in Sims 3 so many times, and I still do. In Sims 2..it was usually *in the family* wants. :S Idk why but the Sims family members I mafe always hated each other in Sims 2.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Absolutely it is! :smile: Too much sibling rivalry and vying for your affections? :wink:
  • Options
    jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    edited July 2015
    Could you post a picture of the lipstick or send a link to download it? Lol I want to see it now! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Sure, I found two and tested them again. One is much more mild. You really just have to do a sims 4 search for toothy lipstick.
    toothy.jpg and toothy2.jpg

(edited for image size)