Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Enable sims to go Police Station & Hospital as patient/citizen.

simsilversimsilver Posts: 562 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
- Allow sims to go to hospital when they got sick, to visit other sims, or to buy medicines.
- Allow sims to go to police station to report any crimes or to visit sims in jail.

Comments

• Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    I agree. What was the purpose of introducing sick sims if they can't even go to the hospital to be treated? It just seems pointless to me
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    Exactly what crimes would you report in The Sims 4?

Burglary?
    raw
  • Options
    sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    Haven't sims always gotten sick? I do think it would be nice to be able to visit those lots, but having thought about it more its not very realistic. To add this to the game would require everybody have Get to Work.
  • Options
    MawMawMawMaw Posts: 99 Member
    Haven't sims always gotten sick? I do think it would be nice to be able to visit those lots, but having thought about it more its not very realistic. To add this to the game would require everybody have Get to Work.

The could make it optional, Just like you can have your babies at home or at the hospital why not make it so that when you are sick you can order medicine and fix it yourself or go to the hospital and spend some time being treated.
  • Options
    sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    I agree we should be able to do that. I just meant that would be a big upgrade for something that not everybody could do. Although if they made it so sims that didn't have the EP would just disappear like the regular jobs. Or I suppose an upgrade just for that EP. But do they do that? Patch an EP?